Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I wish lorian took extra damage from the hollowslayer in phase 2, as It seems like he loses health in the way we did in ds2. From a lore sense it'd make the fight even better.
he doesn't have the undead curse, so he cant go hollow that's a fact since lothric had to revive him
Wanna beat them fast and easily as a caster? Just follow this video (google this title) 'Dark Souls 3 Intelligence kills Lorian and Lothric'
You're playing an over-leveled sorcerer, of course it's easy. He's weak to sorceries so you do insane dmg. Try doing the same with an appropriate level (65-75) pyromancer...
Can i summon both of sirris and orbeck at the same time?
Yes
With Friede's scythe, it's so easy
From did a good job on this fight. Revival mechanics can be really annoying, but this one works by combining a reasonably easy solo fight vs. Lorian and the revival mechanics and magic of Lothric without making them impossible together. In the end, this fight is at a really good, enjoyable level of difficulty.
These two work pretty well in tandem to make you the opposite of alive. Basically, the closer you stay to lorian, the less of a pain lothric is. Bonus for constantly circling them to hit them both at once. Really puts a buffer on the revive ability

forest_hunter4

Souls: 50.00
I killed Orbeck of Vinheim. yes he is a nice guy, but but Yuria told me to kill him, and I do what she says.... Now I have a problem I am lvl18 with +2 levels and at the twin princes fight, the fight is hard for me, I guess I will make it with the IRSS someday but it will take some attempts. I can summon only Siris now, and she dies qucily, bye bye now Orbeck of Vinheim.
You deserve this.
Dont know what i did but he was relatively easy (beat first try) i used heavy infused zwiehandler+10 at 57 strenght, fallen knight armour set, sheild of want (i dont use it just gimmy extra souls) 14 estus at +9 and only silver serpent ring. I guess strength builds are a op? I was embered but didnt summon. Lorian gave me a little trouble but once lothric became a backpack he was easier, didnt know lothric could revive him, but my zwiehandler was cutting both almost every attack so i was able to put him to forever sleep when he was reviving. Kinda pissed cause i was doing the Yoel quest but didnt get the achievement at the end. Trying to speedrun on NG+1 and do it all over again but the dancer is *****ing me up (trying to do her early to farm souls at the lothric castle bonfire) but sword master is a usless summon lmao
Irithyll weapon + BK Shield is the standard formula for melee build Chloranty ring, flame/magic Stoneplate ring You should be okay guys
am i the only person who thinks this boss is really bad