Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

New PvP build that's been working great for me: Chaos infused lothric knight sword + dragon head shield. I typically use the fire clutch ring but I also use it on a very high level character. The straight sword is of course quick and gives you a great move set, the shield gives you offensive abilities with the weapon art, which can hyper armor through smaller weapons and provide stun lock to combo into other attacks. Give it a try let me know what you think.

Chewie

Souls: 50.00
I don't know why there isn't a mod for showing all the weapons that you've equipped. That would be awesome.
They should be visible. This bothered me... :(

PangolinPestilence

What is the lowest dexterity requirement for any strength weapon?
I mean, there are some great swords and axes that have a 0 requirement for dex. In my strength build I have my dex at 16 to use all type stuff of stuff
Does anyone have any extra "Crucifix of the Mad King" or "Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords" I'll give anything in return, message me on PSN: BLPJLP
https://www.reddit.com/r/pumparum check here for trades

HarmLDeeply

Message me evildeeds1234567
When it comes to magic, is it possible to get your FP consumption low enough to make pure casting viable for extended fights?

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

You can just go with 18 or 24 ATT. That's good enough really. Then put 30,34,36,40 Vigor for HP. Then if you like, then you can wear Dusk Crown Ring to reduce FP consumption of spells by almost 25% certain spells won't be affected, like Chaos Storm, or Divine Pillars. I be surprised if you can stay around long enough as a caster since usually they are the first to get ganked. Unless you're running a caster/HAVELS gank squad.
What if I’m running a close-up lightning build? Basically playing a mage “wrong?” I like to suit up in heavy armor and go tromping around stabbing people’s eyes out with sunlight Spears.
Dark Souls 2 was the best of the series, sad this is way more Dark Souls 1 like.
You’re in the minority, most loved ds1 hated or liked ds2, so they made ds3 more like the original to satisfy the original fans. The bosses were really more gank bosses than most other and the design of most of the ds2 bosses or areas play on the punishing side than the difficult part, with many things to not like it heavily outweighs the good it has. I do agree it is a fun game, but the first felt more defined and had some of the best bosses. Ds2 tried way too hard to recreate ds1 magic, and they decided not to do that in ds3 and made everything better. Ds2 tried to fit in 45 bosses, while a majority of them are designedly bad. Ds3 decided quality over quantity with what 20 or 30 some bosses, much like ds1. They all have their kinks, but ds2 has some glaring issues that never really got fixed. Hopefully if they remaster it, they fix a lot of these issues like they tried in scholar of the first sins edition.
Quality of quantity huh, after that yhorm boss fight I knew dark souls 3 wasn’t as good as I thought
You can't just... say someone's in the minority. That's a statistical fact, not something you can just throw around. Ds2 WAS hated, AT FIRST. As you said, by the ds fans. Now time has passed and there've been many variables that've swayed popular opinion, like numerous videos by well know dark souls tubers, a whole remaster with very fine attention to detail and a next installment to compare it to out long enough for people to see it's unique shine. The fact is, ds2 has the most and most diverse magic, the best connectivity on account of it actually having multiple servers and a completely unique take on combat with dual wielding and invincibility on backsteps. Arguably it has better fashion as well. I've personally seen many, many people who prefer ds2 for a variety of reasons.
Hey, Cometsmasher on PS4 here. Just gotta say...I see a lot of complaining about the DS1 carry-overs and not a lot of positive feedback for DS3. To chime in with my 2 cents: I LOVE Dark Souls 3. It feels a lot like an anime with the new L2 combo system and the overall world and story structure. Do I wish it was more sandboxy like DS2? Absolutely. I wish they had kept power-stance as an alternative to the twin weapons too. But I get why From ret-conned DS2's story and went where they did with 3. DS2 would have been the most awesome game they ever made...if they hadn't tried to use the Dark Souls name.
But either way...everyone here is still raging and I'm just thinking: "When will I get my hands on Code Vein?"
Tbh i think this game was made just to call dark souls a trilogy and close the proyect with it. I find the base game s dedication lacking compared tho the previous ones, and both dlc are more like "im sorry for such a short fanservice journey" than an extended experience. At least that was my feeling towards dark souls 3.
Hi! Anybody has known about a list or page, with armors by effect? (equipments with special effects, for example increasing your stats, hp, or stamina)

CrabBoi

The only ones in ds3 are few head parts so you can go check there
Please help me I have a clerical build I would like to find a helmet a bodice of gsmbali and gloves that weigh 27 in total. This armor, however, I wish it had so much physical defense only that interests me.

CrabBoi

the biggest minus of this game are references Like seriously how many can there be?
you stoopid