Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

>Horace we've done it. We really have... i cry evrytiem
I'm guessing by the amount of dark sigils you get during the londor questline, anri is very hollowed by the time you meet them
I think the turn hostile after awhile because the turn fully hollow. Would make sense.
Yes that's how it is. If you Guys played DS2 you will see on a Person's Journey how sad that Curse can really be.
I don't think ive ever had a emotional attachment to her. In fact, with any of her endings it was always a huh, well ok. Where is your stuff. Seigward was more interactive. I guess it boils down to feeling bad for Horace. She obviously drug him all over pointlessly, so he left. Which suited me fine. They did not impact my game play in the slightest.
I'm not sure if I'm right but I feel like he turned hollow and mad. Though it doesn't have any evidence of that, he does suddenly turn hostile in the smouldering lake, he possibly went there to keep Anti safe.
Honestly I don't blame you for getting no attachment in a series as bleak as this. Hell, there's bosses in BB that you just feel bad for. Everyone just has a crappy life in soulsborne
Horace didn't leave her. He fell from the bridge. He was already close to hollowing, hence why he had trouble speaking and why he got lost so often. His mind was already close to broken. The death from falling caused him to go hollow. No undead can truly die, though they can lose the will to keep moving forward.
game : Anri's gender is always the opposite of the player character's gender lgbtq activist : *triggered*
Epic liberal owned, thanks ben shapiro !!! Going in my owned librarian compilation!!
well, it's anri's STRAIGHT sword, so...
homos seething lmao. thanks for the downvotes reddit.
I love how 70 people got offended by this.
They say something homophobic and you wonder why people got upset? Did you forget that non cis hetero people also play games? gonna wait for you to get 'triggered' by the word cis
The only Word i understand from those were Hetero. But then again we will never know who all these Anonymous Guys are. Maybe we are all the same Person?
Why would I get triggered by a made up word? Some people think the world is flat, some think cis is a thing. Just smile and back away from them slowly :)
I mean I don’t think you have to be *** or personally offended to dislike an unfunny comment by an edgy 12 year old boy
Waifu
Have you guys met my hot bacon husband, Anri?
Anri is as dumb as the people marrying her.
What the ***** did you just say about all 56 of my characters
I think my game is bugged. I'm not seeing his summon sign outside of Aldrich after marrying him
You MUSTN'T marry her to have the sign. You have to kill the pilgrim in church of yprshka to have it
Wallahi
You don't need to return to the Firelink shrine and talk to Yuria in order to get the Chameleon spell and Anri's Straight Sword, I just quit and reloaded in and they were both available to grab. Xbox One and all updates/patches.