Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Another low-key amazing weapon for pvp. It has great range. Probably in the top 5 of spears and pikes. It attacks faster than pikes. Has super low requirements. Amazing scaling. But what really seals the deal is it's ridiculous tracking. If your opponents are panic rolling as opposed to proper reaction rolls, they're getting roll caught.
Time for bellyflop
I've never once used this weapon, but I love, LOVE people who do. Nobody uses this weapon because they like it. Nobody uses this weapon because it's cool. It's a rake that pokes people, that's it. There's one reason and one reason only to use this weapon: because you want to win. Style and dignity be damned, as long as you can get that W! This is never the try-hard's main weapon, oh no. It's the weapon they switch to once their opponent is at 20% or fewer HP. Once it's out, no matter the skill level of the wielder they all do the same thing: *poke* *poke* *poke*! This is their downfall. If you're on the receiving end of these four and a half pointy bois, don't panic, don't try to run away and heal, you will most likely die. Just parry them. I'm not a parry god by any measure. I usually don't even use the hornet ring and even I get a solid first-try parry off this weapon about 75% of the time it's whipped out. Because, like I said, everyone who uses it does the same thing: aggressively and relentlessly *poke*, which makes them super predicable. Parrying a giant fork user is more satisfying than spanking a gank. Since they're definitely a try-hard, there's a 1000% more of a chance their raging hard on the other end. Please, garden equipment jockeys, never stop using this weapon.
I suggest getting a checkup at your nearest surgeon. Your head seems to be stuck very far up your ***
LOL this fcking salt guy! gitGud CAsul
How stupid do you have to be to call someone *****ing around with a***** weapon a "tryhard" simply because he's beating you when he's playing normally. Quit your *****ing denial
cringe
I dont play pvp actively for many reasons, one is because it's full of idiots like you, but if i were to use this against a player it'd be purely as joke because goddamn if it aint a fun weapon
We are farmers.
Bum ba dum
"Four"
Put a raw infusion on this boy and when the host is low you know what to do