Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
this one is freaking strong. just awesome

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
its the only light buff i know of which scales with Light stat as well
This gift along with elemental wall seems to scales with higher Mind, so the more you have the higher the boost in damage you will get. This seems to be an oddity as buffs generally don't factor in your stats.
Bridge to glory adds flat physical damage equal to half your gift(light) to weapons. Not sure how it affects elemental damage.
The wiki page states this but just to make it clearer, this buff is added on top of EVERY elemental damage type a weapon might deal, plus its physical damage. A weapon with innate elemental damage like Iceblood naturally double dips into this buff, receiving the buff once for its physical damage and once for its ice damage. It will triple dip if another elemental damage type is added aside from the ice, so either fire or electric damage. You can see this by testing an Iceblood and a stronger per hit 1h sword on the training dummy, the stronger raw damage sword will do more damage without the buff and less damage without the buff.
Setup: Queenslayer, 1h Sword Mastery, Swift Destruction, Mind Up, Final Journey. Weapons: Enduring Crimson Intensification +10 and Iceblood Lightning +10. 5 hits each. Level 281. Without BtG: EC = 10794, IB = 9381 With BtG: EC = 16977, IB = 17690
I believe this may have been patched, despite it supposed to be giving me 500 attack for every element i have including the physical upon usage it only gave me 200 instead of 500