Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

Davis's gift, the one which drops off a glowing light? Use it. TRUST ME. USE. IT. If for no other area, this is the one that it's actually useful in so you know just WTF you are, have been, and need to explore. Even with the guide above, you'll get lost due to a few of the fights getting you spun around. And if you truly get ticked off, think of it this way: at least here, you don't have to worry about any ****ing archers.....

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
i want more salt PLEASE!
there are archers in the upper most part of the map shortly before you get to the first boss.
Jesus christ this area is headache inducing.
Very poor guide but not worse than the game itself, its truly a time waste, poor writing, poor level design, poor character design, non existing character development i see no reason to buy this game but do it when you have nothing better to do and want to waste your time with trash.

TheOneOfSeven

Souls: 50.00
Did someone***** on your cereal before you wrote this? I for myself enjoy this game, it's one of the few harder games I have ever played. Sure, the game design can be a bit odd, but it's not that bad. Take a chill-pill.

TheOneOfSeven

Let me rephrase my first sentence: "Take a dump in your cereal".
Guide needs work, map is overwhelming, but other than that, I agree with TheOneOfSeven, take a chill pill, bruh.
Then why are you even here? Did you really feel it necessary to go that far out of your way just to complain? Get a life my dude.
Lol you actually hopped onto a specific level guide on the Wiki site of the game just to complain. You are a truly disturbed person and you need to seek help. Maybe get off your computer every once in awhile peel your arms off your chair and move that fanny out the door into the sunlight.
Weenie
*****ing GUIDE!! not helping
A few tips. Trust your eyes, not the map. Only look at the map as an outline or guide. If you want to go to a specific location track the path with your eyes(camera) first before actually walking(for example, you see the map flower thing, track with your eyes first before walking). If it makes you comfortable eave a glowlight before walking, but don't rely on in in the map glow, just leave it as a marker.

TheOneOfSeven

The guide here might be slightly confusing, however, I don't find it bad nor pathetic, I find the guide helpful. I just have to trust on my instincts while I read this guide.
It still could use some work, though to be fair, this map is pretty confusing at first glance.

TheOneOfSeven

Yeah, I agree it needs some work and such, but it's not that bad.
I cant even get past the first trail
You can come back to it later, that area is a dead end and is not required to progress
Use the map provided here as a guideline, but do not rely on it since it does not provide the whole picture. there are multiple levels to this map, sometimes you have to go up the ladders and jump down from certain platforms. use the eyes and your instincts. this map ain't too bad, once you figure it out.
Designer of this level should be fired and then shot so that he/she never works on something again.
haha my exp in rpg games helped in this map. i usually searched every nook and cranny until the dark portions of any map in an rpg became clear. those who just wants to finish the game quickly will have a headache with this one.
Yeah, I got a little peeved at the end area past the Berserker, but eventually found my way because I was an idiot and forgot to go one way. The amount of secrets and paths in this place is honestly amazing to me, especially with how many games make areas way too simplistic and linear. I liked the fact there's so much content in one area, alongside how amazing it all looks. It's like a more convoluted Anor Londo, but with more to do and find.