Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

say i started ng+ at sl120, can people on their first playthroughs summon me for early bosses (eg. vordt or greatwood)? i like early game bosses so itd be a shame if i can only play them once
You can still be summoned by people in lower levels

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
i don't think you can summon through different playthroughs but if that is false keep in mind that people beating very early bosses aren't going to be close to your level. unless you use passwords, the white soapstone can only summon people from so many soul levels apart. there's some math to it on the multiplayer page. ((so unless you have sl120 friends there's likely not a way to beat very early game bosses without making a new character))
No, but people who are also in NG+ at the early bosses likely will. Your matchmaking is something like SL +/- 10%. So for you, you're at SL 120, 10% of that is 12, so people between SL 108 and 132 should be able to see your sign and summon you. Your WL also matters, but by NG+ everyones weapon should be maxed so that wont really affect you. Also, whichever NG you are on doesnt restrict you for matchmaking. You could be still at NG1 and pput your sign by Vordt, and people who are in NG+ could summon you.
I don't think it says it here, but the Champion's Bones Undead Match option does carry over to ng+, just not the actual item
The item is used to unlock the arena before starting ng+, any champion bones you collect in ng+ cycles always carry over and never leave your inventory
Terminei o NG+, comecei o NG++, porém, percebi que não peguei todos os anéis +1, ou +2... eles reaparecerão? Ou caguei a bagaça toda?
Tudo certo, vc tera todos os aneis dos gameplays anteriores no NG++. Boa sorte.
do gestures carry over?
They do, including Path of the Dragon.
If I got most of the pyromancy in one play through and then started new game plus to get the rest would it count for the achievement??
Yes. It counts as long as it's still the same character.

Cstout1986

Souls: 50.00
Do people just not do coop after their original playthrough? I'm on NG+, at the Grand archives boss and have not seen a single summon sign anywhere at all.
I went to NG3, 2 days ago and hasn’t seen summon signs until I got to Grand Archives. I thought I was bugged, but people were just at the DLC. :(
If I'm trying to co op a boss and don't have my friends on, I'll usually write a help me sign before the boss or at the bonfire and I'll get a summon sign to pop up shortly after :] also set your cross region play preference to on and you should have more summon signs :} praise the sun!
I'm 225 hrs into my first game, and I've only seen one random coop sign... I joined a Facebook group and a lot of ppl there are willing to help, but use passwords, and go into chat parties, so it's not so random.
Go to the online parameters and extend the visibility of your summon sign, and allow parties with the whole world to have more possibilities with the disadvantages to have some lag. Then stay at a metal level (I had some characters at high level, the online rate is really low). The NG doesn't count for online encounters, only the soul level (and the weapon's level too). In these conditions, on pS4 at SL100, I can summon or be summoned really easily. Aldrich or Filianore Spear covenant is very active too. Im about 350 hours with my more recent character (2019/2020), and i have around 1000 covenant rewards (200 tongues, 100 blue tongues, 50 vertebrae shackles, 50 ears, 100 solar medals, 50 farron's, 300 aldrich's and 100 filianore's rewards). So only based on the rewards, at minimum, I had experienced 3 online playtimes per hour (when I am an invader or summoned). In this count, are not included the many times I summon too, or I get summoned and get rewarded (or not) by an ember… So I estimate that I have actually around 10 online encounters per hour, maybe more. That's very good.

Cstout1986

Souls: 50.00
And by no summon sign anywhere I mean since the very start of my ng+ all. The. Way to here at the archives
I'm at NG+8 and I see enemies react faster and stronger. It's not like the instructions or i was wrong?
either your actually at ng+7 or your just seeing things homie
From my light testing there was definitely a difference between NG+7 and NG+8, I'm currently in NG+11 and the bosses string their combos different while others delay their swings quite a bit. There's just a big conceived notion that it ends at +7 because ththe others did
I had a game in NG+11. There is no difference at all with NG+7. If enemies seem to act slightly differently, thats just random. For example, if you lose several times vs a boss, each fight is different. As an illustration, Soul of Cinder will choose his weapons in different orders. Lorian will act crazy time to time, Aldrich will sometimes spam her Arrow rain technique, other times not.
I'm in ringed city ng+8 and the enemy's HP has increased while the above is recorded 0.
"So by around that time, you want 99 Vitality and 99 Vigor" Yet on the page of Vigor it says you shouldn't increase this stat past 50 due to the low gain in HP (only +100 between 50 and 99).
Yeah I don't know what dip*****wrote that but its one of the stupidest things I've seen written for so many reasons.