Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

say i started ng+ at sl120, can people on their first playthroughs summon me for early bosses (eg. vordt or greatwood)? i like early game bosses so itd be a shame if i can only play them once
You can still be summoned by people in lower levels

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
i don't think you can summon through different playthroughs but if that is false keep in mind that people beating very early bosses aren't going to be close to your level. unless you use passwords, the white soapstone can only summon people from so many soul levels apart. there's some math to it on the multiplayer page. ((so unless you have sl120 friends there's likely not a way to beat very early game bosses without making a new character))
I don't think it says it here, but the Champion's Bones Undead Match option does carry over to ng+, just not the actual item
Terminei o NG+, comecei o NG++, porém, percebi que não peguei todos os anéis +1, ou +2... eles reaparecerão? Ou caguei a bagaça toda?
do gestures carry over?
They do, including Path of the Dragon.
If I got most of the pyromancy in one play through and then started new game plus to get the rest would it count for the achievement??
Yes. It counts as long as it's still the same character.

Cstout1986

Souls: 50.00
Do people just not do coop after their original playthrough? I'm on NG+, at the Grand archives boss and have not seen a single summon sign anywhere at all.
I went to NG3, 2 days ago and hasn’t seen summon signs until I got to Grand Archives. I thought I was bugged, but people were just at the DLC. :(
If I'm trying to co op a boss and don't have my friends on, I'll usually write a help me sign before the boss or at the bonfire and I'll get a summon sign to pop up shortly after :] also set your cross region play preference to on and you should have more summon signs :} praise the sun!

Cstout1986

Souls: 50.00
And by no summon sign anywhere I mean since the very start of my ng+ all. The. Way to here at the archives
I'm at NG+8 and I see enemies react faster and stronger. It's not like the instructions or i was wrong?
I'm in ringed city ng+8 and the enemy's HP has increased while the above is recorded 0.
"So by around that time, you want 99 Vitality and 99 Vigor" Yet on the page of Vigor it says you shouldn't increase this stat past 50 due to the low gain in HP (only +100 between 50 and 99).
Yeah I don't know what dip*****wrote that but its one of the stupidest things I've seen written for so many reasons.