Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

For me when my buddy killed me after getting red signed, he online got 2% of required souls for me to level up, is that a bug or are we doing something wrong?
He summoned me to clarify
4/19/2019 I've been losing connection while I'm doing a co-op session or invading. I've tried uninstalling the game and installing it back. Disconnected my wifi and connected it back. But I still am receiving a msg during play that says "connection to server failed". Any help on how to fix this?
Have you checked your firewall settings? Additionally try connecting via lan cable.
If you’re playing on steam try checking integrity of game files
Can you still summon other players to the painted world of ariandel if you defeated the champion's gravetender? Does anybody know because I think even it is an optional boss it is not working anymore.
Yes for freide
you can always summon Gael for Freide.
Some white phantom mysteriously died while I was invading and I ended up with 45k souls
if you get summoned and kill a boss you havent killed yet you still have to fight it by your self
yes
xbox is kinda dead =( at low levels
ps4 more like casul
More like kys nigga
PC big g@y because you get banned because Cheaters modify your stats, and then again using back ups can get you banned too. Fking From Softcock weeb devs.
Using truly clean (i.e. no modified data via CE, twink patches, etc) backup save files does not get you banned. I do it all the time.
Using backup saves does not get you banned/penalized, that's a lie. And I'm half convinced the story of hackers modifying your own character to get you penalized is a wives tale, invented by people who simply cheated.
lol normie get *****ed

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
3k hours in so far but 120 is pretty high for "meta SL" isn't it? You never reach that "naturaly" without some extra soul farming on a normal playthrough. And from the flow of the game SL80 seems to be where most of us are when starting NG. I get the whole 120 is where it's supposed to be balanced but what exactly is "Balance" in DS3? Having everything important on 40? Nomatter what style you play? RoF+3, Chloranthy and Hornet Ring as a must have? Why isn't "balance" sl80 where I have to make decisions stats wise? And not ending up with at least 3 stats maxed out even without Prisoner Chain, Knight/Hunter/Scholar/Priestess and Milk Ring?

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
or maybe that's the reason. To stay "slightly" above the casuals to fight each other without getting interrupted by them and that's why it has to be SL120 or higher...
Anything above SL90 seems like overkill to me, the meta always struck me as pretty stupid. And it seems like the player base agrees now, since SL120 is probably the most dead SL range these days. The action is at areas appropriate to "natural" SL, like the woods/swamps/catacombs at SL20-40, Irithyll/Pontiff's/demon ruins at SL40-60, dungeons/Profaned/Lothric at SL60-80, and Archives/DLC at SL80-90. You can still find consistent action at these ranges, but sit around at the meta and you're very lucky if you find anything other than salt at Pontiff's. Plus the earlier levels are way more fun anyway, run some PvP at SL50 and you'll wonder why you ever bothered with meta bull*****
Int and Dex builds at level 80 are ridicously weak in pvp, but at level 120 they are way better than Str builds. That's the reason people choose 120 as the "meta" level and call it balanced: so that everyone just stopped to sacrifice stat points and finally "finished" their build.
For STR builds lvl 80 can be an endpoint. You either choose between more HP or more stamina but so do the other people and the damage is pretty consistent. The only other build type that it's so strong at this level is either a quality build with no hp or stamina, or a pyromancer build that doesn't lock target and can aim well.
Quem quiser jogar cola lá no Xbox,meu Xbox live é EU13040120