Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Worst healing miracle. 2 attunement slots and 70 FP required for only 590 HP. Normal heal is in every way better than this.
It's fantastic for spear of the church covenant members. Be the boss!
F
I'm sorry Sirris, but... :v
"Implicating"... implying?
So, bountiful sunlight actually isn't useless at all. I see comparisons being made to heal/etc. This is a false comparison, bountiful sunlight is a regen spell. Yes, heals are more cost effective, but that's besides the point, it's a regen spell that'll give you hp back as you fight whether pve or pvp. It's like saying "why use sunlight spear? Just use lightning arrow.", because they're different and have different applications. Bountiful sunlight is usrful in co-op, for giving everyone and yourself really fast regen. You can also use it as a passive regen (while the team is idle or progressing, regen in the interim and heals in battle). It saves everyone estus.
Superb for bosses in coop. Just cast in outside the fog gate so everyone gets it, and step in!
I never really found a good reason to use duel charms until I ran into regen stackers at the church. Basically, everybody thinks thier a god boss until they get duel charmed and vow of silenced. Fun to watch people who put all their effort until their build but virtually no effort put into actually being good at pvp.
U mad because fighting a lone player with unembered health and a moderate boost to absorption, poise, stamina and FP is too hard for you and your password summoned overleveled phantoms? It’s almost like the game gives the church defender extra Ashen Estus flasks for a reason.
Spear fragment + great heal is the best
Rosaria, please heal my wounds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)