Souls: 2,650.00
Wiki Edits: 507
Can someone fix the Blastblight format?

Oxeye

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 4,120.00
Wiki Edits: 767
I rolled back to a previous version, as there is not much need to direct to two different pages for the version that monsters inflict and the version that players inflict, just because the effect is slightly different when affecting monsters. Also Blastblight is not an Elemental Blight. This page divides status effects into three parts: Item/Horn/Etc, Elemental Blights, and Ailments.

Oxeye

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 4,120.00
Wiki Edits: 767
I have worded the Blastblight section a bit differently to make it clear that the effect on monsters is slightly different. It should now be easier to understand.
Is there a hard cap on the amount of times a monster can be affected by an ailment? I.E. After 4 blast threshold breaks, it will no longer trigger the flat damage? Or is it just that the doubling of the threshold at some point would be too ridiculous to break before the monster dies?
It reaches a cap that becomes very hard to reach, but it never becomes immune. Realistically you can affect a monster that is weak to a status ailment upwards of 6 to 7 times before you'll just kill it.