Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Bendyarms

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Do us all a favor and when you're done with the dark moons/blue sentinels, switch to way of the blue to help the others out.
The one who should doing us a favor is FROM by fixing this covenant. Wrote a little text concerning this matter under the Blade Covenant page.
Aight fam I got you
Can a blue be summoned in an area with a dead boss?
You can't be invaded in an area with a dead boss.
"More than one blue defender may be summoned per invader, but not more than one per invader"
What?
If 2 invaders appear, 2 blues are summoned. Never are there more blues summoned than reds present.
""More than one blue defender may be summoned per invader, but not more than one per invader"
What?"
thats not the correct quote dude. Read correctly please.It says that more than one blue phantom can be summoned during an invasion (it doesnt matter whether one dies while fighting against a red phantom, a new one can still be spawned), but it cant summon more than one blue phantom per invader.
Actually it was a correct quote until recently, it has been changed.
The host cannot damage the invader when blue is summoned, right? I was having a fight with an invader and when the game stated that blue was being summoned, I couldn't deal damage to the invader anymore.
The host cannot damage the invader when blue is summoned, right? I was having a fight with an invader and when the game stated that blue was being summoned, I couldn't deal damage to the invader anymore.
its called lag. L A G, google it,
that can happen if someone connects to your mcdonalds-wiifi -.-
Dont rip on someone cos of their internet. In australia you pay top dollar and stil get scum of the earth connections. Its only rich pansy boys that b an bustle something good with their fat wallets. Otherwise its just not worth the money in down under for a mediocre connectiom. So piss off you entitled*****
Can the host damage the invader when blue is summoned? I couldn't damage the invader when blue was summoned, but I saw in some clips that you could.
No, you defiantly can still damage the invader... maybe it was lag or just really unlucky shots?
Thanks so much for the reply.
congratulations on your acceptance to the way of blue! by joining this covenant, you are permitted to the following;
1. not being able to handle one person on your own
2. needing two separate covenants to come to your aid because you are just helpless without them
3. run and hide like a baby until a Sentinel comes along, and then decide to be aggressive and pointing down on the dead invader
4. never switch off to another more helpful covenant because those big bad invaders are too much for you to handle
5. to join the Git Gud Casul or DS3 Trash steam groups to send invites to the invader unlucky enough to get ganked by two dex build tryhards
6. scream "its just an invasion, there are no rules!" at anyone who calls you out for the coward you are
7. one free pacifier and bib, in the color of your choosing, to suck on and wear while you and the sentinel sit there and hammer R1 with your dex weapon
8. forever be known as huge baby who would never be able to beat the game without at least one phantom behind you the whole time

thanks for joining the Way of Blue covenant! enjoy your stay, and remember; why play the game when others can beat it for you?!
Dude, stop crying...
whaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa mommmy whaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahaha
You can tell this guy loses A LOT of invasions.
Says the **** that is automatically aligned with every mob still alive in the map.
lmao at these people below me who can't accept a simple truth. I bet they're all summons users too.

also I love "whaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa mommmy whaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha"

it's a perfect representation of everyone in the WoB
So *****ing true that i'm about to cry
i can honestly imagine you being that invader whos getting his *** kicked in a 1v1 so he finds the most op enemy in the area to hide behind. then later gets ganked by 2 people and complains about it
You're actively discouraging helping out Blues with this. End your worthless existence this instant.
People like you are the reason why farming proofs online has become nearly impossible
Do you know how hard it is to get summoned as a blue or darkmoon? Cause people like you who probably use katanas or the dark sword with yhorms shield suck at this game so much that you can't fight one blue. Git gud casul
Congrats on typing up a rant on a wiki because you suck at invading! you are permitted to the following:
1. not being able to handle 2 people while you hide behind hordes of mobs.
2. run and hide like a baby until the host gets sick of it and jumps off a cliff
3. never switch to a blue covenant because you're not competent enough to be able to help anyone
4. only invading in andor/farron so you can get another covenant to help get a kill because you're useless without them
5. join the Git Gud Casual or DS3 Trash steam groups to send invites to the host unlucky enough to get ganked by two dex tryhards
6. scream "it's just an invasion, there are no rules!" at anoyone who calls you out for the coward you are
7. forever be known as huge baby who would never be able to kill a host the without at least one phantom behind you the whole time
Why even try and start arguments here what's the point
Or you could just accept that there are people who like to play the game embered but don't like pvp! As for me, I really don't find pvp entertaining at all, I like to play the game pve and enjoy the lore and and challenge of exploration.. So why not bring in a sentinel or a darkmoon that actually wants to fight you? You should be grateful!
It's eighter that or poping a seed and wait for the distraction to dissappear. What do you think is best?
Accept that not everyone plays dark souls for pvp. And since you as a human invader doesn't do anything for the lore or intrigues in the game I see you as an ennoyance. So eighter invade and face blues that want to fight you or stay away. It is people like you that gives the dark souls community bad reputation!
As an invader, I don't understand what the problem is. Blues just mean I get more pale tongues or have more phantoms to kill as an alternative to the host (Mound Makers).
Lol so mad.
I'm currently sitting on 102 forked pale tongues, and over 200 pale tongues. I'm not bad at invading or at killing blues, but it is annoying when I have to cut through four blues when I'm the only invader and the host just runs away when alone.
Why don't we all just calm down? Like the OP says, when that specific scenario (being an invader having to fight off blues while the host runs) happens it can be really irritating and like the responses are saying, wearing the way of blue is really helpful to blues who can't be summoned within 2 hours to save their sibling's life from the man holding a gun to her head. I don't personally agree with the OP's 8 points listed, but it isn't really something to continue arguing over as there have already been 16 responses to the OP giving reasons why not everything they said is true and 61 dislikes to further the point. If you read through the 8 points they gave, you'll notice that while they were broadcasting their opinion to the general public, the points seemed to actually be aimed at a certain audience, the ones who use the covenant like *******.
You cry baby.
Let me understand.. An invader is actually CRYING because this covenant is too punishing for them arseholes? lol
I just love invading somebody to find they have two summons that have all the meta gear and weapons with two Bluetards on the way, I also love how they can two shot any enemy making it impossible for me to use them to my advantage.
At the end of the day some people i.e. me, hate being invaded and want to enjoy the game instead of being hunted down. And btw no one forced that guy to invade lol
That's right. Invaders want to have some fun and not 3vs1 unfair fight

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
"Says the **** that is automatically aligned with every mob still alive in the map." Says the guy with double our HP the ability to summon 3 phantoms + the Darkmoon *** to help him. Sorry ***** but you have more crutches than us.
Sounds like someone got they *** handed to them by Team Blue.

dasdsadsdsadsaddasd

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 7
OP got a butthurt.
Stop crying and git gud!
Lol I beat the game first time by myself in 32 hrs gameplay with no online whatsoever. After playing online and constantly getting invaded while embered, it gets really annoying. I will wait for blues\pull the plug forever. Penalty be damned.
9. Disconnect 10 seconds after entering the host's world, just before your death animation finishes after getting your a$$ handed to you by a lone invader.
This should be the official definition of thIs trash covenant. SO TRUE ON ALL COUNTS!
Fckng noob, stop crying.... you're such a pathetic twat... I bet you've never ever won a fair duel
Will a blue still be summoned if you pick up a red sign?
I almost always go through areas on my own and only summon phantoms on bosses I struggle with and I don't really want to deal with an invader interrupting my progress half the time so I have this on when progressing in the game. So is it a good thing to have this equipped to help people get proofs?
Are people still having trouble getting proofs?