Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

hehe xd
Non-elemental boost isn't in the list.
This list should be on a grid (like this one:
Other than being stuck, or it being something you must have why would you want to look up every -how to - for an entire video game? All the suspense is gone after looking up the whole game. It's a lot more enjoyable to see what you stumble on going in on your own gut. Creates a play type profile as well letting you know where you stand in the game. Characterises how you game, and if not then at least does so for a particular game. Log in, explore under every rock, and mental note/ or document what does, and doesn't work. Looking up all of it defeats the purpose.
The old one for ps2 would have people crying today. Way more difficult to obtain wanted items, and materials. No combination list that showed you what possible items existed, or that showed you what each one combined with. There was even an active combination success/fail rate percentage meaning when combining you might fail, and end up with only garbage.
i can't speak for everyone else, but I personally don't care about effect spoilers. They don't excite me like finding a new monster or seeing a new area. It's like on their own skills are just meant to be used and aren't something you experience like fighting a monster you didn't know existed. There's also less to take in, like you just read it and think "okay cool I can use that", or "welp there's another thing I don't ever plan to use". Monsters and areas are different because everyone can fight every monster regardless of build, and every area is a new experience for any player. I totally agree that spoiling the monsters and areas for yourself takes away from the experience.
LOL you can go ahead and waste your life on doing things you'll be doing IRL. Define spoiler: something that ruins the experience. Are you a developer that knows the intended experience?
When you have 500+ hours, there no suspense. Reference sites like these are what help ppl make informed decisions about builds, fights, and weapons. I'd maybe agree with you if it was your first time going through the story /nice to see things firsthand/ but after that, its good to have a reference for anything you'd want to know. I spend plenty of time making dps meta-builds *with* this site, I've got no interest in floundering around through in-game menus at this point. Besides, ppl have fun in there own way; someone likes looking stuff up before trying it firsthand n thats how they have fun? power to em
The set skill Guild Pride is missing from the list and I don't know how to add it!