Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Free dlc "Future Shock Weapon Pack" is out on PS4

Pharmboy

Souls: 70.00
Have you found any yet.... I've run around a bit with no luck. From the pictures on steam store... Looks like maybe opening jail and swamp area type with little Johny

Pharmboy

There are two pictures on steam store. Looks like jail and a Marsh type area...

Pharmboy

Fextra, I know your crazy busy, my back log of rog is building insanely fast this time of year, but could you look into location of shock weapon dlc items. Thanks
I found the EFH. After the "turning point in the story", leave the cloud 9 bar heading into jericho downtown. use the shortcut door directly across from the cloud 9 bar entrance and the dude using it will be in the corner of the room to your left as you enter.

Pharmboy

N4g.com posted where to find all 4 on their website.... But they say one you can get before Major Ezra in metro area.... Well.... Nobody is in metro station
Easy to see on map and med bay by underground door but.... Nothing
I found the EFH there too, also, the Golden Harvest double-duty weapon is in the back alley where "The Looter" quest is at, hidden around the corner by either RHINO armored enemy or Chrysalis armored enemy. also, the claw hands are on a scavenger enemy in the Metro corridor once you pass through the Metro control room in the underground.
Oh, btw...I found where the revolver wristblades are. outside the Hotel, a bloodied PROTEUS outside on the left will have them equipped. target the right arm as per usual, et voila...you now have a pair of Rischboter's rev-blades. Note: this happens after Celeste and H.A.R.O.L.D. are beaten, so as soon as you exit the Hotel, keep an eye out for a Bloodied PROTEUS robot which has that weapon.
Has anyone found of the 13 New Weapons available from November, for the Season Pass?