Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How do you unlock this quest
I unlocked the quest after beating velkhana assigned quest
It unlocked for me after finishing all the other optional quests I had available. Specifically, I think it was after the Optional quest where you hunt Odo and Ebony Odo: "The Purr0fect Room: Dark Iron".
It is not from completing the Dark Iron optional quest; you have to upgrade the ghillie mantle, vitality mantle, iceproof mantle, and upgrade the thunderproof mantle. Along with that you need to have killed a MR Black Diablos.
None of these answers are right, I've met all the requirements and have not yet received the quest. I am curious to know the correct answer to this day...
To unlock this quest you need the Rocksteady Mantle. "Must be at least HR 50 and finish the 9★ Optional Quest "A Summons from Below" to obtain the Rocksteady Mantle from The Armory."
wrong info noob
ill say it. googles just spitting out bul*****so far. so ill say it. OWN THE ROCKSTEADY MANTLE. DO BLACK DIABLOS MR IN ARENA FIRST (AFTER YOUVE CAUGHT HER) THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOULL UNLOCK THIS BS QUEST
That's odd cause I unlocked this quest without fighting a MR Black Diablous.
Wrong, I've met all your requirements and still haven't received the quest.
i think you need to just do all the mantle upgrade quests prior to it, that and be past mr 50 for it to appear
Quest will appear after complete "Trap the Thunder Jaw" and "Duet of Rime".
You're a hero.
u were right for me. And for any1 else do ur op. quest, it helps later on...
THE WAY TO ROCKSTEADY MANTLE: To get the quest unlocked you need: To upgrade ghillie mantle, upgrade vitality mantle, upgrade iceproof mantle and upgrade thunderproof mantle. Then you have to fight (not sure if you have to kill, maybe just increase research level) MR Black Diablos. You should get the quest
i thin you just need to discover the black diabolous, since i only did that and still got the quest
I never finished the vitality mantle upgrade quest and still got this guest and upgraded it so this page needs updating. I do have the other 3 upgraded though. (Ghillie, Iceproof,& Thunderproof)
***** this quest
after upgrading the ghillie,vitality,ice, and thunderproof i still coudnt get it. But after i did the "QUEEN AT HEART" quest i went back to the armory girl and she gave me the piercing black quest.