Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

In case you can't unlock this, you need the apothecary mantle first. "The Apothecary Mantle is awarded after completing the research of 10 different monsters and doing the quest 8★ A Portent of Disaster."
Yeah I still don't have the quest and I have the mantle and reaserch lv 4
This is Incorrect, In order to unlock this Quest, you need to Max Out Devil Jho's Research Level and speak with the Wyverian next to where the captured monsters appear. Once you register the research level you can pick up the quest from the Smithy Girl on Selena. This quest is the one that gives you the Apothecary mantle upgrade.

FlowersunJuan

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Surprised it's still the way I left it and not "fancied" up to match the rest of the wiki.
I already have my Apothecary mantle upgraded and I have the research level of Savage Jho on level 4, and the quest it’s not there, so idk
MR 120 Reaserched LvL4 Apothecary Mantle unlocked Still didnt got the Quest
You need to report to the chief ecologist first before unlocking any of the quests that need lvl 4 in research.
This quest unlocked for me after capturing a low rank Great Girros. I didn't unlock it until after MR 100, not until I completed my field guide for low rank.

FlowersunJuan

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Sorry if there's any incorrect information about unlocking this quest. It showed up at research level 4 for me. Make sure to report to the chief ecologist... (How has someone still not updated this-?)
I got it randomly after hitting MR 168, did safi 5 times before that, nothing else, no clue what you exactly need to do.
This quest is available when you have level 4 Savage Deviljho research, the page needs to be updated.
If that's true then thank you