Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Can you parry miracles with a spell parry?
Yes any spell.
Not any spell. Lightning Stake cannot be parried.
yes any spell except melee spells and profan flame chaos bed vestige and affinity and parry it but the spell still hits you 90% of the time
a little bit of info .... if ligtning stake arrow or sunlight spear hit water they create a mini lighting storm effect. witch is usefull if your invaded in the swamp or something i havent tested this with the other ligthtning spears but i think they will do the same and lightnign storm didnt seem to do anything different
Just tested on corvians on road to sacrifice: At 60 faith, both miracle rings and lightning clutch, sunlight spear with sunlight talisman did 1137. The same setup with yorshka chime which has 44 more spell buff only did 880. I tested other lightning spells to see if they also received a buff but it was only sunlight spear which kinda makes sense. But the damage buff plus the extra poise make this combo lethal.
I found that the saints talisman does more.
Melee range sunlight spear on the first lothric knight in dragon barracks bonfire does 1700 damage for me.. using saints talisman too, 60 faith
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES LIGHTNING IS THE BEST.
no its Sunlight
Happy souls
Before it was nerfed
Bring justice to Dark Souls
This thing is a monster in PVE. I can deal almost 1800 damage to Lothric knights (the ones near dragonslayer armor area) at melee range using this with 60 faith and a fully upgraded saints talisman plus the 2 rings that boost miracles. And that's in NG+. It pretty much one or two shots every mob in this game except the very tanky ones like the crabs or the gargoyles, black knights, winged knights, etc...
Try adding the lightning clutch ring for some extra “oomph.”
Did 2,406 damage in one spear to The King of Storms with all damage boosting rings and magic boosting helmet.
Did over 3K at melee range to a Lothric knight at NG+7
DEUS VULT TO THE MAX !
We will take Anor Londo!!!
YEAAAAAAAS WE WILL STORM THE CASTLE AND MURDER ORENSTEIN AND SMOUGH
More like DEUS GIGAVOLT
*multiple anons yelling randomly* DEUS VULT!!!
When you accidentally pop the Soul of the Lord's...
to new game plus we go
Remember kids, always backup your saves.
The moment you realize Gwyn fighting the dragons using lightning, is really a continuation of Titans versus Black dragons from heroes of might and magic.
The only page that is attacked by SJWs \[T]/ for the sunbros
Congratulations, you made it political: are you happy now?
What happened to your other arm?