Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This important topic needs more Gamer feedback! I'm still learning beside Blood Veils.

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
if you want more info look at the Mobility page... weight on its own is almost the same as Mobility

not_a_profi

Souls: 150.00
Wiki Edits: 20
Does anyone know if increasing weight above slow will make you slower or it's the same?

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

there's nothing slower than slow
Here is something odd about weight limit. Perhaps someone can educate me if my thinking is wrong. When we look at our states, and hover over different equipment, blue stats are a sign of increase in that specific stat, while red is a take way, correct? But for weight limit, a minus 17 weight is blue while a +17 is red. I find that odd, for me, Increasing the weight limit should allow you to carry more, so shouldn't increasing it be blue???

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

the equipments doesnt add to your total weight you can carry but increases your weight or decreases it... thats why it's red - because more weight is bad - unless it's you total weight. only blood codes changes that
The "weight" stat is the total amount you weigh. So -17 is blue because you're removing 17 lbs off of your character, making them lighter.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,736.50
Wiki Edits: 292
Yeah i noticed that too. I'm fairly sure it's a bug, and supposed to be the other way around.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Blue = better. Minus-ing Weight is blue because it's better to reduce weight.