Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It is possible to jump backwards as the doors go to close triggering the fight with Penny right away.
A bit of trivia. This mission/location may be a reference to a French film of the same name where a butcher kills and sells meat made from workers in his apartment building.
Don't wear the archangel type armor when doing this quest in NG+. Once you kill Penny, the effect will target Jennifer and make her hostile, especially if using an electric weapon
you get Penelope's key after killing penny so that you can open the door Jennifer is stuck behind, not as a reward from Jennifer herself. Jennifer gives you only 500 scrap if you ask for a reward from her after you save her.
You can also just attack Penny once the door is open without failing the quest
I wanted to cut off pennys arm for her weapon but had a too strong one equipped so i ran away to change equipment and now she is gone. Did I just fail the quest?