Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

If you are in new game plus can you coop with somebody who is in a fresh new game.
Can confirm no, Wasn't able to be summoned into my friends game. I was in New Game plus and he was in New Game.
Were you playing NG+ enhanced or without the enhancement when your friend tried summoning you?

CashforCookies

Souls: 160.00
Bank: 1,097.00
Wiki Edits: 232
i've summoned people that where in enhanced while i was still in regular difficulty. so ye quite possible.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,736.50
Wiki Edits: 292
I've been summoned by people in NG+ so, yes.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Yes. Just checked with a guy I died with several times.
I don't have internet connection in my house so I have to ask. Without the day one patch does new game plus difficulty scale up by default?

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
it doesnt afaik... it only scales up if you go through the door at the hideout after you complete the game

CashforCookies

Souls: 160.00
Bank: 1,097.00
Wiki Edits: 232
day one patch 1.02 added the ability to increase difficulty when selecting ng+ so ye...dont think it scales up without it
If you beat the final boss can you wait to start a ng+?
Yes, you can.
Once you beat the final boss and you get to the Credits screen you can continue from just before the last boss. To start a new game you interact with the Wooden Door at The Main Base.
Can we change our character's gender in new game+?
No, only what can be changed at the mirror in the hub
Start a fresh game file (new character) > save in appearance slot > switch to original character and load it
oohh thank you , blood code 3 again
On starting NG+ does Cocos shop stuff reset like having to start from steel to titanium again? And are there new items?
Ohh can edit but anyway just wanted to know cause, I just finished it, lvl 150 (went crazy at leveling and enhancing haha) and it'll be cool to know that one can continue leveling gear without waiting for the unlocking as the story progresses.
Unfortunately the shop progress resets, be sure to upgrade any item you think could prove useful before you go into NG+. Dunno about new items, I haven't noticed any yet.
Thanks! Bought extra pieces just in case before going NG+ Cheers
If I choose the option not to enhance, do enemies in NG+ give more haze?
You can choose to ENHANCE difficulty or replay the game at its base difficulty, increasing damage and health of enemies. ENHANCED enemies will give more Haze.
What I confused is that ENHANCED enemies meaning enemies in ENHANCED mode or just enemies in NG+ in general?
Haze only goes up if you make it harder.
“replay the game at its base difficulty, increasing damage and health of enemies.” If I’m not reading this wrong, this means replaying NG+ at base difficulty will give you enemies with higher health & damage? I started NG+ with enhanced enemies, their damage are insane but I could still survive but my buddies all got 1-2 shots after the Catheral and since there is no option for us to lower the difficulty back to the default one, I started a new save because I got tired of saving my buddies with Gift Heal only for them to die on me in like less than 2 seconds. Can anybody confirm this? Thank you.
Oops, I went ahead and fixed that. Enemies will only be more difficult if you choose to Enhance. Replaying at base difficulty will not change any of their stats.

The_Last_Raven

Souls: 50.00
Double oops, forgot to sign in, this was my comment, just so people know who edited the info: "Oops, I went ahead and fixed that. Enemies will only be more difficult if you choose to Enhance. Replaying at base difficulty will not change any of their stats."
NG+ enhanced difficulty spike is insane. It isn't just damage either, mobility and a/m (action per minute) are broken as hell, cannoneer has me stuck with his spaming of the ground aoe attack. I kid you not back to back useage, throw in the fight being duoboss and it's nigh impossible. Frankly it needs patched.
NG+ feels like it scaled right to NG+7 of DS3 instead of NG+1. I expected a 10% increase in enemy health/damage, what I got was far greater. Even other summoned allies drop like flies in boss fights lol.
Are we able to edit our character's appearance completely in NG+? Like face shape and such?
I just tried and it didn't give me the option
Start a fresh game file (new character) > save in appearance slot > switch to original character and load it