Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

if i make anor londo dark, will he (and yes, stupid question incoming) disappear?
No
No, he's one of the few characters in Anor Londo who is real. In fact I think he knows of the illusion or can see through it because when you first meet him he says everybody is gone and nobody is there to talk to him anymore. He also doesnt react when you turn Anor Londo dark so maybe the illusion had no effect on him from the very beginning. He serves all the gods including Gwyndolin so I guess theres no reason to hide things from him.
Those dumb demons killed him
F
I didn't want to make him mad, but I accidentally punched him, and now he wasn't to kill me all the time, is there anyway I can make him calm again?
Absolve your sins with oswald at the base of the bell tower. It will cost you a few souls, but if you don't want to have to kill him, it's the only way to fix it unless you want to wait until the next NG cycle.
i didn't want to make him mad, but I accidentally punched him, and now he wasn't to kill me all the time, is there anyway I can make him calm again?, but i also accidentally killed oswald, what should i do people!!
If you killed oswald then no
bro u can try to fix ur trigger finger

anarchy753

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Kill everyone.
What is a NG Cycle
Each time you finish the game you can start the game over with your current items with everything becoming stronger. This is what is referred to a NG cycle. First playthrough is NG, second is NG+, third is NG+2, etc.
Stands for New Game
“Hawkeye Gough and the Giant Blacksmith know each other... but is not clear how they are related.” they’re fckin boyfriends my dudes
Nope they are fcking GIANTS!
The only reason u should ever kill this PRECIOUS BOI is for his hammer if ur doing a SL1 playthrough
Is it worth it? Doing sl1 run now.
i'm late but yeh, this and a chaos reinforced club will leave you set for life
Does he have infinite twinkling titantite?

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,229.00
Wiki Edits: 254
Yes
i really wish he had a name, im genuinely emotionally attached

narzn

Souls: 50.00
Give him yourself one. He will probably like it :).
Would it have killed anyone at From Software if they could buy titanite Slabs? Even if they cost 100K souls each, that would still be better than the hours of grind at the Darkwraiths.
Bruh just get one from the stray demon your probably only gonna use one anyhow