Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Writer

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Worst boss

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
easiest as well

TheHourMan

Souls: 50.00
He was the one aside frok Skull King that gave me the hardest time in my first playthrough.
Nearly all his attacks can be guarded, even those tracking balls. Just guard with the 100 guard great sword and face tank him.
it is i: john evil villain. I am here to do evil things and kill EVERYONE because i am EVIL! HA HA HA HA! Did you hear that? thats my EVIL LAUGH. HA HA HA HA. Solid writing from the creators of code vein.
Kneel before Nazeem. Kneel!
He's actually a bit more interesting than that, he's a super unethical scientist (think 1940s Germany type) who experimented on orphans to create revenant soldiers to stop the queen. He however lost all of his research after the great collapse, and due to this he used himself as a vessel for his experiments, turning him from a weak bald scientist into this massive unit with a greatsword.
Actually, he didn't lose all his research after the Great Collapse. The Great Collapse happened before the Revenants were created and in the first place, the Revenant research began to fight against the monsters that appeared during the Great Collapse. Also, he didn't use himself as a test subject for his experiment, he experimented on countless Revenants and Lost and then used the knowledge he gained from those experiments to power himself up.
Stacked stun passive buff + vaccine for phase 1, wearing the second highest inhibit-resisting Blood Viel, and applied the pre-emptive inhibit removal ability during phase 2 transition. This doesn't amount to jack. All he needs is a lucky hit or 2 and you will still suffer the Inhibit effect. Since there are scarce heal windows, this means your odds of applying a cure med are very low.
Final Journey gets unproced when he causes you to be unable to use gifts. This means you can use it again to heal and extend the duration (not that you'll need to)
Do you get to the cloud district often? No, what am I saying? Of course you don't.
F You, Nazeem.
Zasalamel... Mido... Nazeem. 3 names, 1 evil...
Also Johan Liebert...
Nightmare on enhanced difficulty, dude one shots me with damn near everything in phase 2.
Facts. This man is not fair in NG+