Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So like a dagger build. Hurray, the parrying dagger finally has a purpose!
Best class. If you want the full on experience.
it is best for pyro in my opinion
The Explorer Is My Second Favorite!!!
the explorer is just your standard hoarder keep tons of items for every situation & keep upgrading your intelligence & faith so you can use items that scale with them like magic fire bombs & jar of lightning & regular fire bombs witch scale with faith & intelligence of course this is only the case in dark souls 2 not dark souls 1
I might be wrong - but I remember in the early Vanilla DS2 version ,this class had a bandit knife as starting weapon? or are my senses betraying me?
Today's new character I made is "Erex N. Bjanni". Curiosity guides him. Crazy good at exploration and collector of the strange. Kind, but, carrying the sternness to pull himself through any obstacle. Drangleic, a kingdom built on the ghosts of countless many that had fallen before, became appealing to the many few that succumbed to Curse or Wanderlust. Bjanni realized how outclassed he was, and, took up small bits of Sorcery and Hexes to defend himself if need be, more focused on unlocking the strange mysteries surrounding the Kingdom's fall.