Comments made to our ESO Wiki

Hey, saw the update to this page. So, uh, how do I find PvP sets...?
Agree with this statement above. Now that there's additional PvP sets with the Murkmire update, it would be nice to have a section that has all the PvP sets together (in addition to light, medium, heavy sections).
Oblivion's Foe listed OK in the Crafted section ... but not listed on the "All Sets" main page.
All ESO Sets listing is still missing "Arms of Infernace", "Arms of the Ancestors", "Destruction Suite", "Relics of the Physician, Ansur", "Relics of the Rebellion" and "Treasures of the Earthforge" from first 6 veteran dungeons. Also Level Up Advisor sets "Broken Soul" and "Prophet's" are missing.
Oblivion's foe is missing from the list of all sets. TY for this site and the hard work you do :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,192.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35782
Wrathstone Sets added to the main list! Also noticed that there are some other sets that had gotten lost in the list so I'm working on revamping their pages and re-adding to this list.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
"Slimeclaw" set is a typo and it points to a typo version of the page. Should be "Slimecraw" with an R
The ability to search for keywords would be good. For example, if I want to search for a set that generates ultimate, I could just search "ultimate". Unfortunately I have to search the whole site...
Press Ctrl+F if you are on a PC :)
Your use of the word Ultimate, was the last two found via ctrl+f.
agreed, filter search would be awesome for searching for most spell damage and spell crit
Press Ctrl+F if you are on a PC :)

Merkavna

Souls: 50.00
Some sets passives are different on eso
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 413,192.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35782
Scalebreaker patch going live! All affected sets have been updated - feel free to edit if you spot any discrepancies!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon