Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Onineko

Souls: 50.00
Fight with this boss is extremely easy for elementalist - unlike other voidlings in the cave, fire is not for this one. Instead, "Ice and Thunder" solves the way - set the rain and hold propher rotation to permanently stun or freeze the ugly guy, just like with bridge trolls (here its easier, as freeze works too). He also dont have any water resistance so it hutrs him a lot :D

Onineko

Notable NPC: Shark - where is this one? O.o I haven't find any shark in this cave :O

GammerDan

It is in the secret passage that can be entered with Mordus's Amulet. You need to trigger the floor traps. After picking up the "eye key" you start to leave and a boat will come out of the wall. You then get attacked by a shark and 4 crabs. Make sure to kill the crabs before the shark, otherwise the crabs will just escape. 1950 x 5 experience total.

My main dude is a summoner and has 10 summoning, So i got him to basically find everyone walking around with a giant Incarnate literally beating doors open and wooping voids lol basically found everyone and strongman the whole thing.
Incarnates, let alone warriors who probably out damage them, cannot smash those doors open. Incase anyone found this comment to be insightful, it's actually false.
If you sneak in quick enough, you can skip being caught and wrapped, and go straight to Mordus by teleporting from where you get caught over to the ship from the top cliff. I did this, went down the hatch, and spent an hour trying to find him down there.
Am I the only one who’s getting destroyed in the Mordus fight?
Yes
In case you don't understand the previous comments, go West from Cloisterwood and Eithne the undead Black Ring lady (who's looking for the corpse explosion book) and teleport one of your team down the cliff to the beach below. Get that one to grab the fast travel point near the shipwreck, go to the map and get the rest of your team to fast travel to that point. Now you can access the Wrecker's cave from the back entrance, and you'll find Mordus very quickly. For the Mordus fight, first of all teleport any nearby corpses far away. Then split one off your team and pre-position the rest at the back. The split one then start the fight and immediately teleport Mordus to the rest of your team. Afterwards it's all CC/stunlock and nuke. Once Mordus is "dead" the other mobs die, and the fight ends.
Where is the other hatch to the #2 marker on this map?
So when i enter the cave and met with Mordus, we engaged and he immediately use Source Vampirism on one of his grunt and turn into Mordus's Akaim. My party consisted of Red Prince and Lohse, both with "Lone Wolf" talent, and I made him my little *****. It was nice but then his corpse didn't have the gem so I can't get into the hatch :(
You can avoid having the party split up when you first enter the cave if you do not go near the dead sourcerer up near the NE camp area. Then get near the edge and teleport one party member with a pyramid to the deck below where the hatch is. Use the other pyramid to bring the rest of the party down. Then sneak into position.
I think I did this backwards. I was exploring outside and couldn't figure out how to get to the shipwreck, so I had someone fly down (then unlock the waypoint). Then I took the party into the cave and Mordus was my first fight. My party was never split up forcefully.