Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Piece of***** won't spawn
Same here, and they patched the change object to refresh the spawns so $%@&!

XenojiivaGem

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Keep hunting tempered monsters from the region. Just today I got Gold Rathian after capturing a tempered Tigrex and then I was able to lure her out.
just use glaive
You can just go on expeditions to random areas and keep checking if it has spawned. Just make sure the Wildspire is at lvl 6.
While i was fighting brute tigrex i got a special track for her while my wildspire was level 4
So, I have to ask: Are there just NO Gold Rath investigations? I have hunted 7 of them, capturing 3, but I just cant get it to give me an Investigation. Hell, I got a Scarred Yian Garuga from her, for gods sake, and my Forest level is 2!
Ye there are, today i finally got my first Gold rathian investigation
Go collect tracks in elder’s recess. If you have met them in GL you can get gold/silver raths and brute rex investigations
The best option to farm GR is to capture it and then farm it in Optional Arena Quest that will show up. Screw Investigation in GL. To capture him you have to at least one time investigate him or have a luck and see ??? in the list of monsters when you press DEPART to GL or find someone who will do Investigation Quest...but still the most important is to capture him.
how much damage in the tail do cut that***** off?