Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

AND OF COURSE
DONT **** FORGET
YOUR CHAOS TWOHANDER AND GRASS CREST SHIELD
Would you prefer I use my heavy greatsword and buff it with lightning instead? Either way, if you can't fight a guy with an infused weapon and fast stamina recovery you need to get good.

Armasher

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
BUT DONT TELL ANY1 YOU LEVELED THAT UP, u *****ign *****

cryomE23

Souls: 50.00
Bank: 0.00
get a +10 chaos dagger, small shield and the hornet ring then parry and riposte your way to victory
Fighter .PL?
And then die a thousand times because every single opponent sees your strategy from miles away and they backstab you. Mindless parry fishing is not a viable PvP option on its own.
If you infuse the lothric knight greatsword, the lightning also scales as well as the fire.
Chaos Chaos!!!
metamorphosis!
ohp! ohp! ohp! ohp!
I can do anything!
yes you can use warcry on any elemmental infused weapon, but since it only buffs the physical damage is not as good as on a physical build
that's it's point, watery readds the lost physical from infusion while keeping full elemental damage, both of witch can be boosted by rings
Never forget, dad 4 win
May giant dad rest in piece.

shreyas_surve

Souls: 50.00
I find the drop rate for chaos gem better than dark gem.
you can farm dark gem pretty effectively at the first harald legion enemy in the DLC. plunge on his head, oneshot with a fire dagger + hornet ring. they have a rather decent drop rate. so get the one you want (dark for PVP, chaos for daggers and PvE

Bluhman

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Does this infusion force staggering on some enemies like the Fire infusion does?
Yes all sources of fire damage do it
It's literally just a fire infusion but with added stats scaling.
How can I farm for this gem?
if i recall, the pyromancer ghru in the demon ruins drop these on occasion. pretty sure it’s them, but something in that area definitely does
yes definitely drops from the pyro ghrus in the demon ruins. only the pyro ones, and def NOT from the fire breathing floating rock demons (the ones that look like turds). DONT waste your time killing floating turds, like some poor sap apparently did 2years ago (see further down in the comments)
Best place is at the old king’s Antechamber bonfire, there’s one that walks right by that drops them pretty frequently. Rest and repeat.
Perfect gem and infusion for Pyromancy builds I would say
huh, never would have guessed
I think for pvp the dark gem is better