Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The Stagger potential on the Dive roll wearing this thing is Big!
I wouldn't really call it a roll more of a "enthusiast fall"
with this armor you become an absolute unit i have a build that is near unkillable
Viable on nightmare?
ABANDON REASON, KNOW ONLY WAR!!!
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My weapon is hatred. In the emperor's name, LET NONE SURVIVE.

NorthSpider

Souls: 50.00
EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE
is this armor set still available ?
yes
I LOVE this armor, I use this, the Typewriter with hot shot, the Defiler, scrap hammer and anything that steps to me gets its’ sh*t wrecked
With this armor and a sledgehammer, you’re literally a walking tank. Pair that with the leech ring and the ring that makes Melee 15% faster and YOU ARE A BRICK*****HOUSE
The +15% damage to aggro enemies applies regardless of how many pieces you wear. Just rock the helmet and for solo play it's like wearing a stone of balance on your face
why I can't teleport there? I teleported like 100 times already ****. Is this only available for DLC?
You have to turn off Letos algorithm
You have to enable leto something, if you dont you cant teleport there.
Leto's Alg makes you always go to the same place. So you need to turn it off and hope to get lucky.
Couple this armor with the Twisted Idol and not only can you roll, the 30% buff to armor hitpoints makes you quite tanky.