Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Oh Freideh, Bring meh muh flail.
No need for thy flail, Father
I combine it's effects with Sunlight Straight Sword weapon art to cast Dhory's Gnawing or Divine Pillars of Light. It brings nice effects. Can't give exact numbers right now, but hurts the enemies like hell.
It is actually designed more similarly to the Scourge or the Knout which were used in religious practices as penance or as a method of execution. The "Cat-o-nine" was a single with with multiple softer leather falls that did not have barbs or knots.
Ihave 90 faith,which is better for me yorshka chime +10 or rose of ariandel????
I don't know how are you asking this, didn't you even read the article? Rose of Ariandel caps off at 40 faith. Furthermore, Yorska's chime is the harderst-scaling chime at 45+
whip me harder uncle Gael
Rose of Ariandel Spell Buff - 189 x .95(buff damage) = 179.55 x (1.0 + 0.25 (weapon art boost) + 0.20 (ring of the suns first born) + 0.12 (mornes ring) + 0.08 (lightning or magic clutch ring PVP)) = 292.5 damage added on via Lightning/Dark Moon Blade. Lightning Infused Splitleaf +10 = 607 damage (40 str, 40 dex, 40 faith) vs Sharp Infused Splitleaf +10 = 515 damage + 293 = 808 damage.
Kinky...