Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

This Gun Shreds most enemys, it fills the Mods realy quick and works best with damage increasing Mods, a combi of Hot Shot and Song of Swords is really really nice ^^
Did the glitch to get in get fixed?
Unfortunately yes
To anyone who has seen or read about the door glitch the recent patch notes said this “Adjusted interactive volumes on doors to prevent characters warping to the other side” basically the developers saying f*ck you guys we know about the glitch too
The amount of scrubs praising the old glitch kills me lmao just keep the 2 sluts ALIVE, it's not hard. Smfh
If there’s an easier option that yields the same reward then we’re gonna take that option and to not have that option anymore sucks and the glitch felt awesome to use, like you’re outsmarting the people who made the game, that glitch was special
I stumbled across this by accident (only been playing about 2 days). I was in adventure mode and came across the survive the attack. I just stayed right by where you zone in and killed the mobs as they came around the truck. occasionally I would poke my head out and shoot whoever was attacking the npcs.
I've rerolled earth 32 times now, still haven't found this damn gun. Anybody on xbone have a save and willing to help a guy out?