Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Rain + Global Cooling + Smoke cover bought my level 10 group 2 turns without being **** by Murga's backstabs and Sawtooth knife.

Back_like_Flint

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 730.00
Bank: 3,828.00
Wiki Edits: 19
You’ll save yourself a lot of heartache if you do this at level 12, maybe even 11. First though, do the Dorotya quest to get two Idols of Rebirth (you can use one of those for the character who will get shackled by the voidwoken later). Also learn all of the potent herb mix recipes from the Doctor in the fishery — all my casters went in with +6 INT for more turns than I could possibly use up, and both my Tank/Healer and Ranger/Summoner had 6 starting AP every turn. It helps. A lot. If you do this at level 12, the blindfolded fight should go by relatively smoothly — summons help a lot , so it would be wise to have a summoner (at least for this fight since your casters’ range will make them near useless unless within melee range, or with distance skills like Laser Ray). For the Murga fight, cc Murga as much as possible until the Voidwoken shows up. Even though she makes it sound like she’ll help fight him, all she did was focus her AP on my characters — she even used tactical retreat to get right next to the voidwoken and targeted my tank. She’s cheap, and definitely deserves to die. But the goal should first be to make sure the Voidwoken does not get more than his first turn, upon entering the arena. He knocked out all of my level 12 Ranger’s physical armor with a single hit, and then cast Shackles of Pain — so unless it attacks your tank, and it probably won’t do that, just assume the targeted character will die. If you can put the Idol of Rebirth in their inventory, then do so but try to have them use up their turn before dying. After the Voidwoken dies, Murga is a breeze — with the Torture Talent and aPotent Enlightenment Herbmix, my Geo/Pyro basically one-shotted Murga with Spontaneous Combustion. Well, Deploy Trap and Impalement got rid of most of her magic Armor, and Spontaneous Combustion took that and 100% of her vitality out. Oh, and Sparkmaster for your tank might be ideal here — especially if Murga gets close to attack him/her while focusing on the Voidwoken. Whirlwind should take her out of her invisibility, if not Sparkmaster may hit her as well, while all of your attacks will help reduce her magic armor before your Casters’ next turn. Doing this at level 10 just sounds crazy though, the last fight’s two enemies aren’t that strong — but they seemed strong enough to wipe a level 10 party pretty quickly.
I did it at level 10 with an Assasin and Druid Lonewolf party. I didn’t think it was that hard. Murga was dead before the Voidwoken even broke out. The only death was my Druid because of the shackles of pain, which the Idol brought me back from.
"I did it at level 10 with an Assasin and Druid Lonewolf party. I didn’t think it was that hard. Murga was dead before the Voidwoken even broke out. The only death was my Druid because of the shackles of pain, which the Idol brought me back from." yeah op as ***** lonewolf, and a modded class. No wonder it was easy for you lol.
Hey clown, try playing vanilla honor with normal npc characters ( No fanes allowed ) before bragging.
If you're having difficulty beating the blindfold thing, just beat her *** in the corner. No one comes to help her and she's *** in a straight up fight.
i just did the blindfold challenge with archer. lvl 12 if you just sneak up behind them - attack and then either go into stealth or sneak. they will just pass their turn if you used adrenalin rush - pass one turn afterwards, and then "wait" half a turn so you get 2 turns in a row (provided you have high enough initiative) rinse and repeat
(ps. i´m playing Lone wolf on tactician)
Did the quest blind-folded at level 12 without Idols of Rebirth. fight 1: move the whole party to the right, use the wall as shield. Force the enemy to come to you. fight 2: Murga is such an ****** that backstabs me after I went head on the Voidwoken. But the funniest thing is, she was the only one without physical armor at the point, so the Voidwoken casted Shackles of Pain on her. Then just enjoy the fight, haha. She died before the Voidwoken, I even picked some loot from her corpse.
It's a really easy fight if you're geared properly