Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I see.
Lol i'm new to editing wikis so i'm not sure how to input pages and stuff... Most of the longswords I have don't have pages yet so I figured i'd contribute but i'm not sure how to edit the pages. Help me, help you! :P
Edit button top right of page. Editing guide also top right under help

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,306.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Also, if you want to create a page, click on the link to the page that doesn't exist, and it will ask you if you want to create it. Thanks a bunch for the help!
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

exreaver

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Sounds good, i'll check the help and start inputting some of my info in when I get home and can make sure everything is correct. I tried creating the page for Magda Facultas so it's kinda ugly right now but i'll be using that to work through some kinks. Any tips on it as I keep editing would be appreciated :)
No kirin's LS?
ikr
So there's no scythes? Oh well, I suppose I'l use the blood drinker chainblades
This tree is, at least in part, inaccurate. I started making the Dazzling Flash III as it would have outdone the Kadachi Blade III, however the final form only has 120 thunder element as listed in the (current, and patched) in-game tree.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 406,113.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 34709
You can edit any inaccurate values, or contact me here or on discord for changing them to up-to-date ones
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Wouldn't have the first clue about how to edit it (though open to learning). The current values for the Dazzling Flash III are right other than the elemental damage, which is showing for me as 120. Your Kadachi Blade III info is spot on, hence me trying to make the Flash, as your current values would have outdone the Kadachi.
Actually 360 thunder damage on Dazzling Flash III is correct. It's just a hidden element so you don't see the complete elemental damage unless you have three points on that ability to use hidden elements. I've got three points in that abilty and it says 360 elemantal damage ;)

P.S.: Sorry if some of my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker xD
Can someone please fix the Ore Tree please
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 406,113.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 34709
Done, you can always revert vandalism by clicking the clock icon on top right
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Looking at the Azure Star Weapons right now and they are competently wrong which I find a little annoying to look at
The divine slasher up grade so far is as follows: 2 Glavenus coins, 2 Nargacuga coins , 2 Banbaro coins. I believe the final coins will be Odogaron as its the only arena i haven't done yet but this is just a guess.
the upgrade is hellish slasher 924 atk big white sharpness 180 hidden dragon element big slot +40 def the final coin you are missing is heroking coin (at least translated from german) you get that from zinogre fight in arena