Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I don't want do subscribe to the wiki with a pretty*****ty device so I will simply add a link to my first soulsplanner build
sorry forgot it
Saw a Link build here and there, and if anyone wants to do a link challange; Invlolves as much gear as possible to reference the many iterations of Link. If someone has posted this build before, my bad, I have not seen it. I'm currently using fallen knight , assassin chest, harald booties, and brigand for golden braces Rings to have on you specifically (* being highly recommendedto wear); -Hawk/Leo* ring -Chloranthy +3 * -RoF +3 * (everything you could ever want,health stamina and equip load) -Resistance rings (steel protect or stoneplates) -knight slayer ring -farron ring -sun princess -lingering dragon crest -suns first born and morne rings if you want higher damage output on mainly lightning arrow For weapons, it's mainly a ss build tbh, however incoperates bows, whips, and two spells I can currently think of to properly pull of a basic Link; Swords Shortsword (kokiri) Astora ss (ordan) Lotheric (master) Astora gs (big goron knife) Sheilds S. Eagle kite/Golden Crest? (hylian) Knight (mirror?) Bows Shortbow (if you want less str)/Compound bow Pharis bow/Longbow Grapplehook (Windwaker) - sharp notched whip Canvas talisman (or your choice if you want more damage) for boomerang (carona - or destructodisk, whichever you prefer) and light arrows (lightning arrow!) Keep all arrows (normal, great arrows not necessary) Fire arrows- fire arrows :O Moonlight arrows - ice arrows Catalyst in inventory for hidden body for magical cloak (link to the past) for when you want to just run by stealthily or set up gank city Fire/black fire bombs for your bombs of course! For stats, mainly a faith/dex build, however I started as a knight; Vig 30 Att 15 End 30 Vit 20 Str 20 Dex 40 Int 14 Fth 40 Luck 7 For the most part, gunna use sharp infusion, refined doesn't help nearly as much as I initially though with the 20 str. Of course, all equipmemt is subjective to how you'd like to play, still a work in progress for me rn but is the general outcome i plan to get to, so tweeking will probably be necessary. I chose higher dex for casting speed for spells at the same time as increasing bow and sword damage to open an array of weapons for Link to also buff his sword should a player want to Trying to think of a good hammer, but just don't have them on my character currently, but think a lightning blacksmiths is the way to go with how the stats are distributed, particularly with str at 20. I am open to suggestions and recommendations to tweek the build if anyone has them!
A build inspired by PvP Skillz. Pontiff Hunter, basically. Stats: Attunement: 14 (for 2 slots) DEX and Endurance: 40 INT and Faith: 12 or 14 (enough for Carthus Beacon) Attune the rest as you please. Weapons: Right Hand: Sellsword Twinblades or Gravewarden Twinblades Left Hand: Pyromancy Flame and Old Wolf Curved Sword Rings: Pontiff's Left Eye Ring, Pontiff's Right Eye Ring, Chloranthy Ring +2, Lingering Dragoncrest Ring+2 The idea is to use the healing and attack bonus effect from Pontiff's ring and the Curved Sword to sustain an aggressive playstyle. The nice thing about the Old Wolf Curved Sword is you don't need to attack with it to get the affect, you just need to have it equipped. Which is perfect for the twinblades. Carthus Beacon pyromancy with the dragoncrest ring is to add to the attack bonus for the aggressive play. Armor doesn't matter, but you need the fast roll. No parry and no blocking means you will have to be on point with your dodges and stamina management. So I like to go with fashion souls. Really fun build to play. But getting the Old Wolf Curved Sword is kind of a pain in the butt.
Yo if anyone what's to battle me in an are an do it in the last bossroom it might take a while science I have recently started ng+2 and am only just up to dancer and the mace beast and use only your build my name is virtual if you don't get that name sorry that is not me
I use this build partly for fashion, mostly for usefulness and dealing with invaders. Build name: Big Man Large Vitality:99 Stamina:80 Attunement:99 Vigor:76 Strength:99 Int,Faith, and dex at 70 luck at base Havels set on, havels plus 3 ring, life ring plus 3, great swamp ring, witches ring Farron gs in right, pyromancy in left, with yhorm's shield as a secondary left

Bigboi69

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Just put in my build and I'm sad that the link doesn't work. here's my build if anyone feels the same way I did.