Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Black iron set and shield really mitigate the fire damage. With havel's ring you shouldn't run into weight issues
Armour is for ******

Melonith

Souls: 50.00
Shut it, armour is awesome!
if you run through the dlc first and get great soul dregs you can dominate him.
That cast time though. I just used black fire all

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
yes dark is op against the old gods. Any new informations?
I have a question can u beat soul of cinder then not enter my plus because I want to transpose his souls but still go through the world to invade
Yes
I reached this boss on NG with my Pally using straight Lothric + 10 lighting etc. First attempt almost killed it. I wanted to defeat it for the miracle it gives, and to use it on the DLCs. Paladin (pure at 60 faith) sounds great on paper, meaning fun to roll. But I got bored. I am tired of a game that sets rules and don't respect them. I am tired to roll away for days just for a sip of Estus. I am tired of infinite stamina on foes while mine goes like it would be candies on a preschool's party, same as health. I am tired and bored. The same menial mechanic over and over and over.... I deleted my character. Games are meant to be fun. This is a side-job. Farewell.
Also, good job at putting most Miracles so late in the game that, by the time I get them, I have nothing to use them against. Bah...maybe one day I will try something more immediate to build, like a shield-less crazy 2 hander with bow and buffs. Admittedly using the same weapon for 80 hours doesn't help.
k bye
*AHEM cough cough AHEM* Git gud.
Git gud? Is not hard, is boring! I stayed most bosses in first attempt, we are not talking difficulty here, but monotony.

Gamingcat78

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
doodle doo
Clearly this one cannot read, or is a salty troll. I went for UGS and caestus, no shields nor magic, so that the build is effective from early game. Still there is monotony, since I don't use miracles to spice things up, but at least I have everything I need from the get go...and I don't need to fill away for Estus when I melt everything in few swings.

BorysXES

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 460.00
DSP? ...Phil you whining ***** is that you?
Ad maiorem mea gloria
hey everyone this guy rage quit ds3? see? no one cares about u and ur*****ty opinion
Looks like you've gone hollow
Still can't parry the feels

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Sulyvahn was the original final boss of DS3. Parry your feelings there. Where they belong...
i beat this guy first try in the nude with my fists and no estus flasks and no one can prove otherwise
Cant prove you did it either it seems
yeah right and Jesus reswpawned the third day
U liar, after not even 1 min he had already switched 4 times. Twice mage, once curved sword, twice spear. Also he used 4 different spells as sorcerer :/ he had only lost 1/5 of his hp. Stop lying!
Bloody *****ing casual
Tips to keep yuria alive for the fight : 1) summon londor pale shade too, so he have a chance to get the aggro instead of yuria (he doesn't need to survive the fight unlike yuria). 2) Use powerful healing miracles like bountyful sunlight, med heals, etc... and spem them to constantly heal yuria and pale. 3) since they don't run into your heals; you will have to stick next to the boss and hold your heals until they get in range, timing is important but you shouldn't get the aggro since yuria and pale are both very offensive. 4) Use a talisman with a strong poise bonus and tanking rings, since miracles boosts won't get you far in this case, and you also want to be able to safely endure any accidental aggro while casting. 5) use a decent armor set for the same reason (i did it with the thorn set, so don't feel obligated to go full havel) 6) anticipate the healings by casting them a bit too soon. Regen spell are the best so prioritse them above all spells (especially bountyful sounlight). 7) don't be afraid to land some hits too, but be wary to do it only when they don't need healing. 8) for the second phase, be very careful of his wombo combo. You safely dodge it by getting behind AND away from him, since he will most likely target your phantoms. Wait for the final blow to heal them, they should tank the entire combo if you did your job well until that point. 9) plan to use many ashen flasks. Regular estus aren't that much important here since you will spam healing spells and won't get the aggro often.
I was wondering if anyone could critique my strategy for SOC? I've been trying to kill him using a lightning infused astora straight sword, and I'm using the crest shield to block his attacks. I do relatively well during the first phase, then the second phase I ember myself and that's where it goes to hell ^^' Do any of you have tips? I'm not a greatsword user, and I'm also on NG+ (my first game was with the help of a friend. Now I've been fighting all the bosses on my own!) I won't mind any tips, even if it's just 'git gud' cause I honestly need to lol.
Toss astora . get lothric sword for lightning. Two ways. Light infuse or go raw with lightning buff. Astora straightsword not that good for later game

Uncle_Iroh

Souls: 50.00
now that was proper final boss came here right after I defeated him because I was confused by all his weapon switching and I wanted an explanation , and let me tell you that was one of the best boss fights that I had reminds of fighting Artorias.