Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anedime

Casual
Convict

Souls: 177.50
Wiki Edits: 20
Went into a room with a statue and some insight on the ground. Picked up the Insight, a boss spawned I think it was called Root Guardian, looked humanoid, like a smaller version of the ent, Used breath of the desert on it, it dropped something that had the icon of a heart. The reason I'm not sure about the names is that after that single attack it just disappeared, it only lost a bit of health, and when I checked my inventory the item was nowhere to be found, not in the key items, not in the materials, not in the weapons, accessories, armors, or consumables. I have no idea if it was a glitch or what but I'd love to know what this boss was, if anyone runs into it please let me know what it is.
This game sucks. So many devs mimic DS without understanding what they are mimicing.
This Boss spawns again if you go to the Merchant in Yaesha.
In case you never found out, the reason the Root Horror is here, is because the Root are invading. The Ravager, wolf boss, says they are invading. As for the heart, I have no clue. Probably a glitch.
You can find him a second time then finish him. It's the root horror. You'll get a trait to take reduces melee damage after defeating him
Same happened to me, but when I traveled to list merchant there was the root boss fight behind fog wall
The Warden and Stormcalled can die even after they've killed you and give you their rewards, after which they'll respawn with the fog walls gone, you can fight them again.... or use the checkpoint to go to Ward 13 and back and the boss area will be clear lol.
1st encounter he dips you go to the stuck merchant at the 4th realm yeasha or whatever shes dead you fight him on 2nd encounter get a perk look at her dead body and the guardian ring she had for sale is there