Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

There's an Boss Iten called Butcher's Flail, maybe it's an alternative drop from him.
I've already tried a few things: -Killing him while he's spinning - No results -Letting him destroy his entire shack before killing him - No Results. -Maybe shooting his helmet thingy on his head (The symbol is exactly the same thing as the flail) - Can't seem to break it
maybe baiting him to throw the hammer into the forge? Its always seemed suspicious to me (the forge)
I got an item called "Fétiche du boucher" in the random world (it's an amulet). I don't think it's from the boss
I ran him around his room for a while yesterday after breaking all the pots and walls and I noticed occasionally he has to stop for a breather, holding up a hand with single finger extended for a moment while putting the hammer head on the ground and doubling over while catching his breath. This seems to occur more frequently in the early stages of the fight before he starts using the spin attack regularly, though it can happen in the later stages as well. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out what to do with it, it didn't seem to cause an interact prompt like shooting Harrow's legs.
ok making him throw his hammer into the forge does not work i tested it for like one hour. it just flings off the forge and nothing happens
i saw someone today with it, i am sure its have to do with the boss helmet, the flail have the same emblem on it, but with my friends we failed to destroy the helmet by shooting it only ( armor piece so you deal less damages to the boss) maybe it have to do with the cauldron in the corner of the room, you have to make him jump into it / breack it
I was helping someone fight this boss and I could have sworn the hammer took damage when shot. I could be wrong but I think the hammer head ore is a piece of his weapon.
I think It's related to shoot down his weapon, I accidentally shoot his arm and he drops his weapon, at that time, I mistake the red glow is picking the hammer, It's just a long gun ammo. So I think after making him drop his weapon, we have to destroy it.
It bounced off the forge? It doesn’t bounce off anything else
i dodge a literally take all the damage all the time
Dark souls dodges; you need to dodge THROUGH the attack.

Wayeward

Souls: 50.00
So no one on the wiki yet knows how to get the boss to drop a second item?
I think It's related to shoot down his weapon, I accidentally shoot his arm and he drops his weapon, at that time, I mistake the red glow is picking the hammer, It's just a long gun ammo. So I think after making him drop his weapon, we have to destroy it.
Is he able to jump into the furnace?
Roughly half of the urns in the arena contain adds that wake up when the urns are broken
Weak spot is literally his ***