Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Can someone drop me archdeacon greatstaff IDC how late the reply is I reeeaaaly don't wanna get those dregs
My psn is EatMyChungus
Anyone willing to drop me the silvercat ring? I screwed up with Sirris :/ Can't use the one from my old account cause it got banned for watchdog.....
btw my steam name is "quentintalentino92". I would really appreciate it!
please trade me Symbol of Avarice i need one :( sl 90
provided you didn't have it at some point and dropped it, you can still easily get it. just head back to the very last mimic in the game (the one under dragonslayer) and the symbol of avarice will spawn where the mimic was before you killed it. it isn't there all the time though. if you go there and it's not there, reload the area and look again. took me like 20 tries
anyone willing to give me 15 proof of concord, I've got a symbol of avarice
They can't be traded. Happy grinding!

Zekada

Souls: 85.00
Im looking for an unupgraded Frayed Blade if anyone has a spare.

Zekada

Souls: 85.00
Forgot im on PS4.
- I’m on PS4 Anyone willing to give me Yorshka’s spear, chime and the Atonement miracle (Not upgraded preferred)? I’m willing to to help transfer items between your characters as payment, or might be able to trade depending on item...

Clear

Souls: 50.00
Aaaaaaaand I forgot to sign in... =_= - I’m on PS4 Anyone willing to trade/give me Yorshka’s spear, chime and the Atonement miracle (Not upgraded preferred)? I’m willing to to help transfer items between your characters as payment, or might be able to trade depending on item...
You can't trade spells
Can someone help me with getting souls
Bro I skip patches for days and he always shows up. Sick of reading something written by somebody who thinks he actually knows things. Is it the same person filling these pages with this incoherent crap?

Clear

Souls: 50.00
Errr who you talking about?