Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

SirBunnyRabbit

Souls: 65.00
Does it have to be 5 different quest, or 5 different monsters?

Cause I hunted like 9 tempered barroths and 3 rathians and noone wants to give me the quest....

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
It's 5 different monster species, so you need 3 more, you can check threat level on the Investigations page
Shop IconShop Icon
Five sifferent ones. If you do a quest woth two different monsters it only counts the first one. So if you complete a tempered baroth and tempered radobaan for example it would only count barroth
Where do you get this quest? I’ve killed 9 different kinds of tempered beast (pukei, anja, Kadachi, Rathian, jyura, odogaron, Legiana, Bazel) but it hasn’t appeared :( am I missing something?
Have you finished the dual Tempered Bazel quest?
I had - I don’t know why but only after completing “Thunderous Trouble in the Highlands” did it (& the lv 2 threat quest) appear

BlasiuS

Souls: 100.00
Wiki Edits: 10
The 5 monsters have to be Threat Level 1. Only some of the monsters are your list are Threat Level 1.
Rath, odo, legi, and bazel are threat lvl 2. The pukei, anja, and jyura are threat lvl 1s.

BlasiuS

Souls: 100.00
Wiki Edits: 10
FYI multiple-monster hunts count towards unlocking this. Source: I did tobi-kadachi capture, then a barroth hunt. After that I did a triple-tempered hunt with Pukei-Pukei, Anjanath, and Rathian, and unlocked this quest after I finished it.
So the monsters have to in fact be tempered?
This is the worst place to come to for information... Seriously it doesn't help at all there's no information on here what so ever all there is is stuff you can clearly see on your on in game...
Try Kiranico, mate. It's a site designed and run by Monster Hunter fans (rather than Dark Souls fans) that's been around for a while.
For ones quest that still doesn't pop up after 5 threat 1 hunts. make sure you've hunted both Barroth and radobaan. otherwise this will NOT show up
this quest will not show up unless you hunt 5 different tempered monsters. you cant hunt the same investigation 5 times in a row.

unmog

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Ya know something is wrong when youve beaten Sapphire Stars Guidance and it still hasnt shown up, guess I need to fight more baby monsters~
For those still having trouble getting the quest, you need 5 different threat level 1 tempered monsters, to check Level 1/2/3 Threat level it's usually the required HR rank. HR 13 for Lv1 HR 30 for Lv2 and HR 50 for Lv3 For reference: Threat Lv1 - Tobi-Kadachi, Pukei-Pukei, Rathian, Anjanath, Barroth, Jyuratodus, Rathian, Paolumu, Radobaan Threat Lv2 - Pink Rathian, Rathalos, Azure Rathalos, Diablos, Black Diablos, Uragaan, Odogaron, Bazelgeuse. Threat Lv3 - Basically elders. Kirin, Teostra, Kushala Daora, Nergigante, Vaal Hazak.
HR 47, hunted tempered Anja, Tobi, Pukei, Barroth, Radobaan, Rathianand the quest still hasn't shown up yet. Any ideas?