Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Do you have to carry the items to carry over into NG+ or will they still carry over if I leave them in the bonfire?
They will be in your storage through a ng
One thing worth noting about NG+ is that the available summon areas for blue bois don't reset. For example since you visit the library in NG, you can get summoned to it while playing NG+ even if you haven't reached it yet in that playthrough.
Don't let the first ng+ difficulty spike intimidate you, as long as your weapons upgraded well then you got it
Do i maintain all my current upgrade materials when i go to ng+ or do i need to put it in the bonfire storage

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
you keep most of it. all key items will be lost no matter where you put them but all types of souls/weapons/armor/consumables can be kept as long as they aren't also considered a key item.

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
so yeah- you keep those

Millwood_Knight

Souls: 50.00
Is it better to do all DLCs before the final boss and restart a new game?
You can still kill Soul of Cinder and access both DLC, so you don’t have you don’t have to start a NG+
does handmaid's increase of price from killing her carry over to ng+?
You can reset cost increase from killing her from the statue that lets you absolve your sins, its early in the game,.
I've searched around for an answer to this question and read a lot of these comments but haven't seen anyone else ask. If you're in NG+ and summon another player that is in a lower NG(lower). What stats will a boss be at? So far it seems like the boss stays at the strength of the NG level the host is at. Sometimes when helping players, their boss seems to have more HP than others'.
The boss will have the stats of the hosts NG+
they scale according to the host and each phantom adds about %10ish health i think
How does your current NG cycle interact with invaders/summon signs? Can I still be invaded/summoned by someone (and vice versa) who's in a cycle I've already finished despite being in say...NG+3 if I'm within their level/weapon memory range? What if they're in a higher cycle than me...will they see my signs and will I be able to invade them? I ask this mostly because I spend a lot of time placing a sunbro sign on late game bosses and don't want to exclude myself from players who are in a different cycle than I.
You can interact with anyone around your level as long as you don't have a password on whichlets you interact with someone at any level.
So ng+ 3/4 is the calamity ring icon show up on my screen?
Look for that status symbol here. Many status symbols have multiple meanings:
Doesn't let me post links i guess.... google "ds3 status icons" fextralife's article on it will be helpful for you.
I've beaten the game, got through the credits, did not start NG+ at that time and now I don't have the option at the bonfire, can someone help me?
I'm assuming you figured this out by now. However, were you making sure you were at the "normal" firelink bonfire? Have you finished all questlines that are still outstanding and beaten every boss. If you have the DLC, did you complete that as well? There was a post on Reddit about this the other day, and they found the problem was that they simply did not return to the normal firelink bonfire, which I believe is the only bonfire that gives you the option to start journey 2. Otherwise, I have no idea, that should not be the case. I bet it's something simple you just missed.
Test . U must try from firelink bonfire