Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I don't like the Luck stat, I mean "Improves item discovery" cmon, just make it fixed.
Makes the game more balanced.
if the game was balanced *******, and retards couldn't say "git gud" while one shoting people, and killing phantoms 3 on one; all while thinking they are actually good.
salty over a useless stat... nice.
There’s no luck scaled miracle catalysts are there?
Nope
Only the Man Grub's staff for sorceries
I used to think this was a useless stat. Then I tried farming for Wolf's Blood Swordgrass. You can guess how that went.
Have you heard the tale of Lucky Ted?
So is it better to put a hollow gem on the uchigatana for bleed buildup or bleed gem?

caioeduardo86

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
For bleed buildup its better to use a blood gem, but your overall damage suffers a lot. A hollow weapon has good damage, but dont bleed as effectively (you can use carthus rouge though)
cartus rouge, dude the thing bleeds even more than bleed gem, thus hollow one's better
rouge got nerfed hard a while back, bleed infusion is almost always better for procing bleed now. Plus if you're gonna use rouge it doesnt scale with luck anymore at all so you might as well infuse sharp and invest in dex instead. That way you do serious damage and can proc bleed with the rouge. Hollow+rouge is dead. It was good when rouge scaled with luck, but its doesnt anymore. Now its sharp+rouge for damage and bleed infusion for fast bleed procs.
How is 34 bleed compared to 61 or so bleed in terms of how many hits to bleed someone
If they have a bleed meter of 300, you divide it by the bleed per hit, and round up on everything for hits to bleed, provided that the hits are back to back. If you let them get a reprieve, they will lose bleed buildup, which is bad news for you.
i don't pay attention to that sort of thing but a bleed meter of 300 seems a bit ridiculous, so i guess watch out for heavy armor, but otherwise :/
Aka, the stat for farmers and soul salesmen.
Stat for cheese invaders. Like myself nibba
what a stupid stat

lingkarusak

Souls: 95.50
for what?
Does carthus rouge's bleed effect increases with luck?
Yup
Yup