Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Grushenka

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Nice work forcing players to go full-blown Petrus of Thorolund and murder a sweet and adorable girl as the only way to obtain this unique chime, 'cause they couldn't just give you this piece by leveling with the Blue Sentinels instead of the far less useful Darkmoon Ring.
what the fukc did you just say about the darkmoon ring
Tard, dkm ring is top tier
The fact that the item description states that her "brother", presumably Gwyndolin, gave her her name gives the theory that she's just a Dark Sun illusion a lot of backing.
BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY. A GAME THEORY!
Or that he's actually her FATHER...Seriously, she looks WAAAYYY more like him than Gwyn's other kids. And why would he be the one to name her if he was her brother?
It’s Priscilla, Gwyns illegitimat child. The tail is a dead give away.
"Close your eyes, Yorshka. Think of the rabbits."
My thoughts exactly, except I'd get right when I'm 'bout to fight the Soul of Cinder
I can't bring myself to kill almost any NPC unless they're just downright evil, how could I possibly bring myself to kill a CHILD?!
R1R1R1R1R1R1

AbaddonX

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 4
A child? She's pretty damn tall for that, just because she has tiny arms doesn't mean she's a child, it means she's deformed.

AbaddonX

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 4
That said I do agree, I don't like to kill NPCs either so I miss out on these sorts of items. :(
VIP

Hardgebakdeh44n

Honourary

Souls: 145.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Get Cable to do it. He loves killing kids.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
O.p, get your rewards from Darkmoon Cov. Then remember being alone is basically all she knows. People try to blame Aldrich but the Lore shows she's been locked up a long time. By her Brother at that, kept ignorant and alone. End her suffering.
Her covenant prevent people from pillaging embers from noobs = evil enough.
Someone can drop it for you lmao
Kind of stupid how slabs make basically no difference on so many chimes/catalysts/etc. The 60 faith spellbuff on this thing at +9 is 246, and at +10 it's only 247. At least make it somewhat appealing.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

She's an Abomination. Kept locked up, alone and ignorant long before Aldrich by her "brother." Get your Darkmoon rewards first and then spend the next couple days telling her stories, playing games, and spending time with her. Once she falls asleep bring out the Storyteller's Staff. Good night, Yorshka.
I whipped her to death with the spikey whip

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

I like the Fire Whip personally
You guys are doing this all wrong. You gotta get the blood pumping with Bloodlust first then use the Rose to smack her then repent by whipping yourself to death with it too.
before I did not have the courage to kill, but after she made me go two days in a row having the worst experience of my life I've changed my mind! :D
couldn't put her to my blade so I poisoned her (toxic mist)
Literally hitler
Worse than Hitler.
Wtf i'm not gonna kill the best DS waifu.
She has a tail. You are aiming at nailing something with a tail.
A tail? I dunno, I think that's kinda hot.
Best DS waifu is clearly Solaire. Get your***** together
The more reason to purge Gwin's xeno-scum. For humanity for the Emperor/Abyss!