Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Sorry my ingnorance of the game but what good does "stabbing yourself" can do for you?
This wiki literally explains every possible benefit
if you stab yourself in a non vital point of your body , you go on an adrenaline rush... if you put it in a game where there’s no adrenaline rush , you get a big damage buff
read the wiki page above the comments
this katana makes me want to make a new character , make Kermit the frog , call it Dead meme then invading people just to stab myself in front of them , then let my imagination go about what they think when they see that
i kinda felt the same way as you while reading , but instead of killing myself right away , i’ll fight , and if i’m loosing , i’mma kill myself first... just like samurai did back then
tbh I only want this weapon just to stab my self when im about to die as a phantom
BUSHIDO
Sword of harikari
to find this page, i literally had to type "how to stab yourself in dark souls 3"
this weapon is just fun for using the weapon art and quickly switching to a big *** weapon to see a massive weapon go through your chest or parry the weapon art in general for giggles
WASH AWAY THE ANGER
Memes, DNA of the soul
Can you one shot yourself with this weapon? I want be be summoned as a spear of the church and immediately kill myself. With the calamity ring and stuff.
sure, start sorcerer, calamity ring, dusk crown ring (lowers vigor) clutch rings, should be possible.