Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

So... how did Sif leave the Abyss?
he got protected by artorias shild ( thats why he dont has his shild anymore) and we saved him.

King_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
If we fred Sif in the DLC, yeah. But what if the chosen undead never traveled to the past and rescued him?
I think its canon in the lore that the you save sif, whether you o the DLC or not
that's not cannon that you help sif but if you do help sif he reconizes you but if you don't do the dlc then artorias is the one that saves sif from the abyss by sacrificing himself to the abyss
What should be added is that before he buffs himself he distances himself from the player. Usually by rolling two times.
In NG+ I went in with super light armor and was fast rolling and I got him really low without taking damage but then proceeded to get one shot so I went in with Havels armor and the Demon GreatAxe and proceeded to trade hits with him and I killed him in 6 hits before he could even buff

MarkedElite

Souls: 50.00
I tried this strat out cause I never even fought this boss in NG because I didn't know DLC's came with the remastered, and the boss feels so ridiculously hard getting one shot without armor this heavy. I used power within, 3 humanities, with havels set and Demon Greataxe, and apparently with enough DPS you can stun him out of his buffing animation. I 7 shot him. I love you bro.
I feel kinds sorry for him. I mean, look at his arm, it's broken but still he's fihting, and most importantly, he even swings it, imagine the pain he has.
So we all seen how he drops from the sky basically right?...Well by the way he behaves(If he was corrupted by the abyss,it wouldnt kill a fellow abyss being)and how he looks at you then quickly at the dark around him.Its most likely he was visiting gough when he heard the dark creature,hence why he dropped from the same diretion gough is.Not to mention it would make sense the dark creatures blood helped infect artorias.The reason he looks alarmed at the dark around him...And why he looks at the corpse once more before being controlled by the abyss
such a loser

King_Havel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 60.00
Which of the 3 swords is Artorias using in the fight we face him?
From The looks of the images above its seems to be the cursed versiong of his sword wich can be acuired from the souls of great gray wolf sif
Am I the only one irritated that this wiki is constantly making comparisons to Berserk.. don't get me wrong, I LOVE Berserk. But it seems as though it's the wiki's only reference for European style lore... It would be better to say both Guts and Artorias show similarities to Lancelot or Romulus..

Yin

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 57.00
Perhaps because even in Miyazaki and Froms own words, they took a vast amount of inspiration directly from Berserk.
Yeah, you're the only one. Berserk is a clear inspiration for this, the details of the comparisons are factual and not exaggerated.
This guy killed you with one arm.
his jump three combo, make me feel a pussi