Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Just beat the game and went to google "Kuro's Charm" and got led to this. I just realized I beat the game with this thing active for most of it without reading what it did. I'm such a dummy XD
Okay, Humblebrag, we get it
Dang, didn't think people would read into my comment so negatively, but re-reading it I can see how it could come across like that. I wasn't trying to brag about beating a videogame, I agree that that would be petty. I honestly thought it was funny and decided to share but I'll think about how I word things next time.
Don’t worry about it, people get angry over the dumbest stuff
I did the same thing, no idea why people are so upset about your comment lol
I was mad at you but then i farted and giggled about it and forgot
Lol all the downvotes are from the little ****** that couldnt even beat the first Miniboss without Kuro's charm. Pay them no mind, they're mad cause they suck at this game.
does demon bell effects on main bosses?
It does
Doesn't really make the game that much harder, tbh. I toyed with it in the early game and then from genichiro to the end just kept it on permanently and really the only part I noticed was the increased posture damage, but that's easy to manage with ichimonji or sugars.
I agree, however with Kuro's charm you really do feel the pain, not only through posture, but also through the chip damage. Certain bosses can easily chip of 1/3 or even half your health through block with both debuffs on.
hello boys
The burden may be linked to additional dark-apparition type enemies spawning in specific locations, e.g. on the bridge to corrupted monk and at the gun fort shrine.

KittyFatts

Souls: 50.00
I had the apparition samurai spawn on the corrupted monk without ringing the bell.

Stephetheon

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 35.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Those goobers start appearing after the Guardian Ape, regardless of Demon Bell ringing
I think the increase in apparitions is linked to the game cycle. They seem to become more prevalent with each NG+.
In a way this is a good 'git gud' tool for people to use if they're struggling with the game forcing you to learn the mechanics faster than you usually would.
Can it be repeatedly use after you dispelled it?
Yes I'm sure, you can keep cancelling and ringing it
You absolutely can
I highly recommend people use this. Honestly, I rang the bell, didn’t realize what it actually did and just kept on trucking. I feel like I got a lot better at the game very quickly because of it.
Lol 5 downvotes from ****** that can barely beat the game even without demon bell.
^ Whoah, badass alert...
Edge Lord Mcgee over here. "****** can't beat a game! Hurumph!" Hide your mom, hide your sister, hide your wife. The ***** Slayer has entered the game!!!
Bull*****You get a pop up that tells you exactly what it does. Don't lie.
A sound and polite opinion. Salty hate follows.
A few players have stated that they didn't know what the bell did when they rang it and they played through the game and didn't notice the difference. Not to undermine the skill of these guys, it makes me wonder if they just read the memo on the bell without actually interacting with the hammer that rings it. The note simply tells you not to ring it but when you actually activate it a prompt fills your screen telling you basically, "You have activated the bell and you are possessed by a demon. Enemies are tougher now and drop rates have increased" as well as the little demon appearing below your health bar indefinitely. I find it hard that anyone that rings the bell doesn't notice this.
I completely forgot that I had even rung this thing and then I hadn't played for a few days after. Didn't notice much of a difference in game play as most of the enemies at this point were new, so I couldn't compare their difficulties to a previous run anyway lol.