Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

A really enjoyable fight. Isshin himself is a really fair opponent : he delegraphs his charged attacks heavily (you have 2sec to run away, and as you know Sekiro is really fast), his sword combo are easy to parry, and he has a lot of Mikiri openings. The second phase can seem intimidating at first, but it's the same stuff really : he has a lot of Mikiri openings, be it after his gun barrage or his spear 5(?) hot combo, and his classic sword+spear combo is slow and quite easy to parry (be sure to parry each blow, because the spear has some insane range, you are not always safe after a backward dash). The final phase is even more easy : lightning is really visible, you jump/deflect it on Isshin and it's a free hit for you.
Honestly don't know what all the fuss is about. Took a couple of hours to progress through the fight bit hy bit and learn his patterns but had a blast while doing it. Ultimately a very fair and fun fight, just learn when to heal or you will die. Far less frustrating than the Owl or especially Demon of Hatred IMO.
hours lol.. owl is super easy compared to this.
Owl is a miniboss compared to this. I think I can't even do this without leveling attack power.
Think the guy is talking about the 2nd Owl fight. Much harder.
Two things. One, phase 1 was the hardest of the three. Two, Owl (Father) and Demon of Hatred were harder.
Maaaaaaan this boss was so cool
the hard part of this boss is his dmg and the fking super amor move which deal a lot of vitality dmg (this move one shot me on my chamrless run NG+8), and it really hard to reach it cause he's using it radomly
facing this boss is like fighting bed of chaos, just every time you dies she resets her weak spots
bed of chaos doesn't reset it's weakspots, you can literally wear the ring of sacrifice, destroy both seals and jump into the void. when you get there again just run straight and the fight is finished.
Btw, the video you put up is so bad, i was watching him and being sad at the same time, this boss is so easy if you know what to do, but clearly he doesn't, but that is just my opinion. if it helped people, good, but i think that it's way easier to beat
I beat this guy on my first try without taking any damage it was way too easy this game is for babies git gud you scrubs
You marely adopted git gud, I was born in it
Guys we’re missing the point here... The real question is WHERE DID HE GOT THAT GUN?
And what gun it is..?