Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

Found a op strat that makes you nearly undefeatable! Poor internet connection :/
2 things that can kill me. that ****ing bridge piece a **** map. and also lag

Danny-The-Legend

Souls: 50.00
TERRIBLE CONNECTION. ALWAYS GET FRONTSTABBED OR TELEPORT BACK TO GET A BACKSTAB, TERRIBLE MATCHMAKING, I WAS DEALING LITERALLY 60 DMG ON A HAVEL WHO 2SHOT ME WITH A LIGHTNING ULTRA GREATSWORD.
Its 2019 buddy
unfortunately you'll get anyone lvl 100 vs 830 but the game is four or five years old
This guy would have hated ds1.
PSA to all BoB: Choose the right arena. Thank you.
FromSoft should be ashamed of themselves.
For any newcomers who want to have a good PvP experience, please do yourselves a favor and DON'T fight in the arena. Trust me, there's absolutely no fun to be had here, just stick to the other PvP covenants and the Iron Keep bridge.
Just pure jesters, sl 831 spammers and stuff on this arena since sm doesn't matter. thanks b - team
Couldn't agree more, this covenant is utter garbage. Had more fun being ganked by hosts and PvE mobs in the Rat Covenant.
So when soul memory works its bad, and when its off its bad? either level up further or git gud
For people who don't want to play the game 3 times for the plat- I want to help in duels, we let each other win; I'm at about 4 mil total souls rn. PS4 DARKNiTE195.
Ignore this, I'm playing the game to NG++
I'm on ng + but I want the chaos fire orb, can you help?
NG++ and buy the spell from chanceller
If I'm reading correctly then alternating victory will not work since it seems to say that you gain 1 point per win (2pts when beating BS) and then lose that point when you lose the next match. If that's true then one side would have to let the other side win 500 times in a row, rank up to lvl3, and then switch roles (winner becomes loser, etc) for another 500 matches. Also, am I correct in assuming that defeating the red phantoms in the game will NOT count any towards the needed 500 wins?
Sorry man no one has the time to burn through 500 matches.
most unbalanced PvP covenant in all of Souls. don't even bother trying to search for a fair fight because all you'll find is somebody that is SL 250 and has a weapon that 2 shots you.
If there's a will there a way to win my friend
shut up casual
no u
So just 2 shot them back. Dual chicken legs (for fashion), dragon roar, tear stone ring, and engraved gauntlets give good results.
absurdly broken pvp
garbage covenant full of overleveled scrubs and no matchmaking restrictions,meaning you will get matched against sl500s in your sl150 character
Mad cuz bad
Some guy kept getting bodied I suppose.
GIT GUD casul
ofc the "git gud" retards had to come and tell the same joke from 2012 for the 100000000th time