Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

The funny thing is there are hacks that crashes your game so you can get penalized for being invaded by a hacker 10/10 game design
I disconnected like 500 times and never got baned, it's funny doing it specially if you are going to lose the battle xD
You're the biggest douchebag I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.
One does not simply disconnect because he is loosing the battle, only cowards do this
Your mom never disconnects from this d*ck, cuck.
This is why your mother has her choncla at the ready 100% of the time. Looks like someone lost the battle at home :)
you abyssal cucklord
I got banned 2 years ago when an hacker invaded me, he killed me and I transformed into the dragon and gave me a lot of souls, this guy was perma invading me and I got a softban. I talked with Bandai Namco support and they are taking 2 years to answer me and tell me that they can't do anything for fix it, that this ban was did by From Software and it's funny because you go to From Software's support and they tell you that you have to talk with Bandai Namco's support... Unfair this game desing, suck a lot of

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
So a "hacker" was able to effect your game files so radically with things that aren't just a sort of exploit? I'm sorry that happened but Hackers have ruined PVP. DkS1 was ruined, everytime a Van happens no one ever admits they did anything wrong

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

I forgot to add that hard Bans and Perma Bans are so rare that you have to repeatedly get yourself in trouble
Nice to know that cucks are only banned for 12 hours. I’d have 999,999,999 Spear Ornaments where it not for you disconnecting twats.

Lex2031

Souls: 50.00
Lol, stop trying to noob spank
I still want to know how these points are accumulated, as the rare but ever possible power outage or other natural event could disconnect me from online activity; and I do want to know if I should avoid gaming during a storm to avoid a possible ban. Also does this item refer to softbans or another form of ban?

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

It wont be released from F.S, it would just be another to exploit people would abuse worse
Depends if you're on console or PC. I've never heard of anyone on console needing one of these.
The only solution if you get high risks of being disconnected is to play in Offline mode. There's no definitive way of knowing how the soft-ban system (invasion enabled, summon disabled) activate. There's a rumor where your character has a hidden score. When it reaches 0, you get soft-ban (also known as disconnect-ban or summon-ban). When you beat an invader (as being summoned or as a living), your hidden score raise by 1 up to a specific maximum. This item basically reset that hidden counter back to the default value. I wouldn't be surprised if the change to the hidden score is also affected based on which faction you're part of. For example, Way of the Sun could have +2 instead of +1 when defeating an invader while summoned or things like that to the hidden score. Still, being disconnected once seems to not be a problem. Twice or once a couple of times in a day, that could end up badly.
The softban should last longer because it is very annoying invading a bunch of bankers as an Aldrich Faithful or a watchdog of Farron and then as soon as they start to lose the host disconnects with no penalty, it is extremely frustrating when this happens due to no rewards and it wastes my time.
Then don't invade
"Then don't invade" What are you, a cuck? You're meant to invade.
Like how those 7 people disliked it because they know they're gangkers and you hit them right where it hurt.
I am a knight low lvl with***** equip and some man with a giant spear with thunder full of magic with one bilion buffs comes and invade me. How this is supposed to be fair? I just want to play online and see the mesages, I already die to "balanced" "same lvl" enemiess, imagine fighting this son of a *****.
Easy fix: If a host DCs after a certain amount of time has elapsed, the invader should immediately be entitled to the rewards. The problem with the system as is, is that innocent players that get unlucky with crashes, etc. will be caught in the crossfire. If an invader or summon DCs, I see no reason for a softban as they don't negatively impact anyone.

Mew1159

Souls: 50.00
Huh. I got banned after my wifi shut off idk why. And i used the way of white circlet yet i still cannot invade. Any help on this matter?
If you invade and get mad when a host DC's wasting your time, stop invading? You're coming into their world and probably ruining their PVE/Co-Op experience HOWEVER disconecting with the stone item shouldn't softban you because like, well, that's lame?
What I'm saying is "You're coming into their world" Like, if you invade and are basically putting everything everyone in that world is doing on pause you're not exactly entitled to anything, That's like saying going to someone's house and stabbing them means you get all the money in their bank account.