Anything without a home!

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 69.00
Bank: 7,129.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:
Lich180 wrote:Hopefully you recover quickly, knee injuries suck!

Also, why does the walk in sound so messy and disorganized? Bags of wings stacked next to the kegs?

No walk-in. The keg is an actual refrigerator that also stores the dairy.
The bags of wings is due to the owner participating in something called ‘Wing Week’ in which he wants to be ‘ready’ for.
It’s Portland. Scarily normal.
Im actually on the bus on my way back today. I can walk but I need a cane to do much without messing myself up. But nothing major thankfully.

this "wing week sounds" ominous.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,000.00
Wiki Edits: 41
Nahztek-Shadowpath wrote:Speaking of Grim Dawn, did any of you play the last xpac? If so, thoughts?

So, I had a tooth pulled a few days ago. Took a couple days to recoup. Then at work last night the bartender asked me to switch a keg. I can normally lift and carry a keg by myself, but I’ve been taking cbd and painkillers so my body didn’t have it in me. I misjudged and the keg slipped from the **** fridge it stays in and smacked my knee as it hit the ground.
I also blame the haphazard arrangement of my workplace.
So anyway. My knee is swollen to twice it’s size and I can barely stand up.
Lol. Fun times...

The one that brings in the infinite dungeon like mode? Nope.
I haven't made very much more headway in the game as i'm rarely at my pc.
Hopefully your knee gets better.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

first night was a bit dull, elizabeth warren looks like a crazy goblin person when she speaks, no real winners or losers though.

i've played through forgotten gods; pretty good a solid expansion on par with malmouth.

on a off note i was woken up early by a c_ockroach crawling in my mouth, unpleasant.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

qeter wrote:first night was a bit dull, elizabeth warren looks like a crazy goblin person when she speaks, no real winners or losers though.

i've played through forgotten gods; pretty good a solid expansion on par with malmouth.

on a off note i was woken up early by a c_ockroach crawling in my mouth, unpleasant.

I'm still going to vote but it's admittingly hard to care when everything that's being talked about seems like my vote isn't going to matter anyway and we're just going to get worse and worse here.
But, I do know that it's common tactic to try and get people to not vote. So i'm still pushing myself to do so.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

might put 50 on trump. don't think any of the front-runners stand much of a chance.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

i've always wondered why people make those introduction threads on forums then never speak again. anyone know why they do this?

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,605.50
Dunno, maybe so they don't feel like lurkers?

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Lich180 wrote:Dunno, maybe so they don't feel like lurkers?

if so, the reaction from me is the opposite, they're like creepy ghost people that announce their presence then do nothing but stare at you.

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

So i've hit a snag in finances and won't be able to get pretty much anything I wanted gaming wise this year. I can deff get one thing. But the rest entirely depends how november/december shakes out.
Struggling to decide between a new experience (or renewed experience on old games via expansions) or if I should just say screw it and buy the next PA for warframe.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

BWO_RazrSrorm wrote:So i've hit a snag in finances and won't be able to get pretty much anything I wanted gaming wise this year. I can deff get one thing. But the rest entirely depends how november/december shakes out.
Struggling to decide between a new experience (or renewed experience on old games via expansions) or if I should just say screw it and buy the next PA for warframe.

warframe stuff is free. buy some old stuff on steam or gog. you can get a lot of quality games for cheap. i would recommend neverwinter nights 2 if you like theory crafting.