Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

phantom enemies popping out of the walls near Serpent God temple in Sunken Valley must have names already. they absolutely deserve that. they are parriable, killable and lootable for magnetite. but most of all they are one really entertaining twist.
No Dual-Wielding Monkey?

SquadCammander354

Souls: 517.00
Wiki Edits: 70
Could that perhaps be the 'Elder Monkey,' because I'll try and update it.

SquadCammander354

I did it.
The Gunfort Guards (riflemen wearing bandages), could they be based off the lepers from Princess Mononoki?

Soulbinderblood123

Souls: 120,135.00
Wiki Edits: 21159
I highly doubt my dude. The princess mononoke guns were pretty much oversized arquebus or maybe even japanese-esque blunderbuss while the gun fort gunners are using are more off using magically accurate stick-mini cannons/pistols chambers

SquadCammander354

I've been updating the Wiki on some of the missing information on enemies, as well as adding a few new ones, and I've recently added the details to a missing page on the 'Elder Monkey,' which I assume is the White Haired Monkey in the Sunken Valley.

If I was right, good, and could someone here replace his image with a living version, as I couldn't get a good shot of him before finding myself engaged in combat with him.