Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

SquadCammander354

Souls: 517.00
Wiki Edits: 70
I've been updating the wiki on some of the missing details belonging to enemies, and I noticed a couple of missing enemies on there. Specifically the 'Blue Spear Monk' and the 'White Spear Monk,' so I added them into them in, however I'm not quite sure as to where I would list them on the 'Enemies' page, because although both are from the Senpou Temple, I haven't actually seen anyone resembling these enemies on the map.

Granted I've only made it as far as the Sunken valley, but still, I'm quite sure that these enemies don't exist anywhere besides Hirata Estate and Ashina Castle.

Because I'm not quite sure where to put them, I would like to ask if someone could complete this for me, and to somehow add this picture or their own onto the page for the 'Blue Spear Monk,' as he's missing his own image since my laptop would upload it for me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... e_monk.png

:00014: Thanks for cooperating!

SquadCammander354

Never mind, I did it myself. :(
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,275.49
Bank: 9,234.71
Wiki Edits: 32940
Thank you for adding it!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

SquadCammander354

I plan to add some of missing details on enemies as I go, like the "Rock Diver" in the Sunken Valley. I'm calling it a day at this point, but I killed it earlier and got around 436-is XP, which is something missing in the Wiki.

SquadCammander354

Oh and uh, you're welcome. (づ ̄ ° ̄)づ