Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

How were you supposed to get this book without just guessing to combine the schools!?
I found one somewhere i dont know where anymore but I learned the skill before I encoutered her :(
Well it is corpse explosion, it is a pretty good guess that it should take pyro and necro. And she seems to hate the black ring and praises Dallis, so it is safe to guess it won't be the source version.
Don't talk to her as Loshe she'll sense her demon and attack you
that didn't happen for me...did the quest just fine as Lohse just don't say youre from the black ring
I just stole the skill book after selling it to her, she doesn't seem to mind and still finishes the quest lol
Her body appears at the graveyard in act II with a note and loot after the quest.
X:566 Y:131 for her body.
I was confused when I went to the graveyard and saw not only her bones in the tomb, but a "living" version of her standing next to her bones. Tried talking to her for a couple of minutes only to find out its a glitch. This happened in the Definitive Edition (PS4).
Happened on PC too.
If you talk to her with Lohse, she will attack you.
Not really - it all depends on dialogue choice

Back_like_Flint

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 730.00
Bank: 3,752.00
Wiki Edits: 19
Yea, OP is most definitely incorrect. Lohse was my main, and I didn’t side with either the Magisters or Black Ring and she offered to trade her way to suicide. I didn’t see an option with her demon problems either.

Back_like_Flint

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 730.00
Bank: 3,752.00
Wiki Edits: 19
I’ve recently killed Eithne multiple times, as she left after receiving the Skillbook, and her corpse has disappeared every single time. Playing on PS4 DE, and the Exp for killing her is 7,500. I’m not sure whether this is more or less than when finding her corpse in the grave, but I decided to simply steal back all of my gold and then let her go — her corpse is otherwise unlootable, so killing her seems senseless unless finding her corpse in the graveyard yields no exp.